This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season: The Hunt for Red October

Today is 7 May 2018. There are 152 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October 2018 for the start of next season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
      Ya freakin Scotty Bowman or Jack Parker wouldn’t of won coaching rpi
      The person may have a point when you consider recruiting; there aren't exactly any mickey mouse majors at the 'tute. That being said, it can't be used a complete crutch, seeing how those even coming to D-I value their education over athletics otherwise they'd go to MJ, and this sort of situation can separate a good coach from a great coach.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        The person may have a point when you consider recruiting; there aren't exactly any mickey mouse majors at the 'tute. That being said, it can't be used a complete crutch, seeing how those even coming to D-I value their education over athletics otherwise they'd go to MJ, and this sort of situation can separate a good coach from a great coach.
        ... what?
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I'll just leave this here... https://www.vindy.com/news/2018/may/...h-berth-final/
          Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
            Appert didn't coach the U17 team this season and wasn't behind the bench for this playoff run. He was in Europe with the U18 team and currently is there as an AC on the Men's National team, so I'm not sure what your point is about this article.

Comment

Originally posted by Noresmen View Post
              Appert didn't coach the U17 team this season and wasn't behind the bench for this playoff run. He was in Europe with the U18 team and currently is there as an AC on the Men's National team, so I'm not sure what your point is about this article.
              Some people seem to have a vested interest in vindicating a person who hasn't been associated with the program in over a year.

Some people seem to have a vested interest in continuing to hate on a person who hasn't been associated with the program in over a year.

You can guess which one he is.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Noresmen View Post
                Just providing Aspy with the latest data that Seth is a fantastic coach! I hope he gets the Denver job!
                Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Rumor has it Tiro heading to BU
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Today is 8 May 2018. There are 151 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October 2018 for the start of next season.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 05-08-2018, 12:06 PM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      Rumor has it Tiro heading to BU
                      I quoted this on the BU recruit thread and Rogie confirmed that ET is going to BU. he decided to go there because Melanson had a positive experience.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Was ET the one who lost out here or someone else?

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Was ET the one who lost out here or someone else?

Either way, it's not really going to matter much in terms of RPI, since he's out the door with a sheepskin in a couple weeks (or possibly the summer, depending on where he is with his studies).

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Either way, it's not really going to matter much in terms of RPI, since he's out the door with a sheepskin in a couple weeks (or possibly the summer, depending on where he is with his studies).
                            You are probably right since he likely broke ties with the RPI hockey program, but if there is a scholarship available he could stay. Perhaps that is connected with Jonathan Bendorf being drafted today by the Chicago Steel (USHL) when we expect him to arrive this fall. I certainly have no information but, I thought it was worth reporting.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Forget the last post.

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                              The Mack Report already confirmed it was Larsson that has his offer pulled. Not sure yet whether he ends up back at Merrimack or with another school he showed interest in
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                                Some people seem to have a vested interest in vindicating a person who hasn't been associated with the program in over a year.

Some people seem to have a vested interest in continuing to hate on a person who hasn't been associated with the program in over a year.

You can guess which one he is.
                                One of the benefits of being my age is that I often cannot remember what happened a year ago. In fact, I sometimes cannot recall what i had for breakfast the same day. We are facing a new season with a relatively new coach and that is all I am focused on for the program right now (but I probably will even forget that by tomorrow)
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X