X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    My roommate shared her Prime membership with me. I can finally watch The Americans!
    *eeeeeeexcelennnnnnnnnnt* /MrBurns
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Dear White People S2 in a couple days. Looking forward to it.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Finally finished Season 3 of Gotham...the last 6-8 episodes are awesome! Outside of the stupidity of the Leslie Thompkins storyline everything was enjoyable as hell and the 2 part season finale was ridiculous
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Nailed it on Netflix is hilarious
          I like the premise, but the whole thing with the woman being intentionally annoying just gets old. If she was being sincere in her helping the contestants in some other way than distracting the competition, I'd be more impressed with the show.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Atlanta is so freaking awesome. That's three consecutive shows that were all different, all fascinating, and all extremely funny.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Anyone else watch People Of Earth? I just finished S2 and was quite pleased.

Comment

Started the apparent mini-series "Godless" tonight on Netflix. Got through 2 eps, really solid. Really solid.

Comment

My wife has been binge watching season 1 and 2 of The Americans. Which means ive seen some of it. All i got is that Keri Russell's character is too whiney and about herself. Makes me wish they'd kill her off.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    My wife has been binge watching season 1 and 2 of The Americans. Which means ive seen some of it. All i got is that Keri Russell's character is too whiney and about herself. Makes me wish they'd kill her off.
                    I don't think you've picked up on the full essence of her character if that's your impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      I don't think you've picked up on the full essence of her character if that's your impression.
                      Agreed. The Americans is a top 10 show in the past few years, easily.

Comment

Godless:

Solid ending. Definitely some points where you are thinking, ok there are a couple ways this could go, and even with foreshadowing/possible red herrings, you really don't know for sure how it's going to end.

Highly recommend.

Comment

Rumor has it Last Man Standing is coming back on Fox, who actually owned it for its entire run.

I was worried for Tim Allen there for a little bit. It's been almost a year since he played a dad or Santa. Didn't want him to go into withdrawal.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Dear White People (S2):

4 eps in, and they continue to not hold back. The show doesn't necessarily have any answers, but they definitely present the right situations and ask the right questions in a way that can relate to most people. With a bit of humor. Really like this show.

Comment

Donald Glover hosted SNL tonight and was fantastic. He was in every skit except Weekend Update, and he performed as musical guest as Childish Gambino. His second song was one of the most amazing things the show's ever done.

The guy is on another level from everyone else working today. He's smarter, funnier, and ballsier than anybody else.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm not excited for the Solo movie or anything, but he's a brilliant choice for Lando. I'll probably end up seeing it just for that.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X