• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

hahahhahaha, or Mookie, sandbaggers both

Comment

tied with Michigan and UML for 4th in the PWR..... HE schools take 5 out of the top 9 spots. It would have been nice to see MSU beat Michigan again last night

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        There's something I'll be looking for ahead of the W/L result Monday night. It's how milner does against a team that's had his number...in a big spot. His record is good, his numbers are coming around, the team is healthy and playing better, now time to see what he can offer them in this type of situation.
        BC needs to generate the offense they have been creating lately. Parker Milner is not great but give him a lead of 2-3 goals and he should be adequate. BC PP has been clicking and they need to watch Megan and Chiaisson completely, Megan has been hot lately. Hopefully, we do not see the disaster of games #1 and #2. Arnold needs to get going, it's been ages since he's been stuck at 12 goals.

This should be a hard hitting, close checking game. If BC can get the lead first, that will help. Needless to say, stay disciplined and no stupid penalties to let the other team back in the game.
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

So, who's ready to end Sux2BU's season tomorrow night?
          1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
            So, who's ready to end Sux2BU's season tomorrow night?
            I'll be there, hopefully I can get out of a late, work meeting a little early to see some of the consolation game and final.
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Comment

Looks like our Maine friend is gone, that's too bad

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                I responded to one of his posts yesterday with "Yawn.". I received an e-mail this morning that admin had deleted my post.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

wow, so i replied to him (why, i don't know) with his nonsense about BC having 500 fans there and showed the link to CHN attendance chart that shows BC is 6th in the country, about 6500 per game. soooo, i guess when someone gets banned the quote responding to them does as well. makes sense

Comment

I reported each post and wrote SPAM, finally they took note.

Comment

Epic win.

What a toolbox.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

No surprise here but NY Times today is speculating that the NY Rangers will sign Kreider as soon as his NCAA season ends.

Link to NY Times article
                        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          I responded to one of his posts yesterday with "Yawn.". I received an e-mail this morning that admin had deleted my post.
                          hadn't looked at my email when i posted, i got the same thing

I reported each post and wrote SPAM, finally they took note.
                          at first you don't succeed..............good job!

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                          No surprise here but NY Times today is speculating that the NY Rangers will sign Kreider as soon as his NCAA season ends.

Link to NY Times article
                          yes, claver had the link on Eagleaction. We were lucky to have him back for this year, thanks Ma and Pa Kreider. A house in order for sure

Comment

congrats on your upcoming national championship
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well when they were slumping, 20 wins was a goal but now they're only 1 game away from winning 20 games. They should be able to go 3-4 games over that with a bunch left in the season. If Arnold can start to light the lamp that would be great for the offense. Very entertaining game last night and a bit of a redemption for the losses at Conte this season. Looking forward to Friday's game.

Comment

Milner showed me a ton on the biggest stage he's played on. Too bad he couldn't get the goalie award but a week from now no one will remember that.

Comment

Working...
                                X