Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Hope they figure out the stream,cant see anything in the womens game??
    Yeah... some serious problems...some self inflicted by CTS...some just the growing pains of a new system...from what I know they are working on it to solve in time for the mens game....
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      Yeah... some serious problems...some self inflicted by CTS...some just the growing pains of a new system...from what I know they are working on it to solve in time for the mens game....
      just caught the end of the game feed looked great

Comment

just caught the end of the game feed looked great
        I trust its working well for you now
        LakerEagleLover

Comment

I trust its working well for you now
          looks great,just having sound troublesprobably my old computer

Comment

looks great,just having sound troublesprobably my old computer
            They ARE having audio probz...
            LakerEagleLover

Comment

They ARE having audio probz...
              10-4 the picture looks UNREAL,WTOP really took it up a notch,didnt think that was possible

Comment

10-4 the picture looks UNREAL,WTOP really took it up a notch,didnt think that was possible
                It will take a few games to find their stride - the video looks great, the audio probz are fixable...the replay server was coughing up blood today but its fixable....just first game of the season issues and a new control room to learn
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Very good exhibition game to play,as the players on the CCHL team have played about 20 games so far this year,they are game ready,althought they are a all-star team.Thats said we looked pretty good,netminding was excellent with very good rebound control from the goalies. A few nice goals and way to many penalties,probably about 10??.No Herlihy,Pelnik or Emerson,maybe not enough jerseys to go around,hopefully no injuries.....Again great picture from TOP and look forward to another stellar yr from the kids at WTOP.

Comment

Either CCHL has a poor power play or we have great penalty killers... they certainly got a workout in this game. All three goalies looked very good and the team played better and better as the game went on. Freshman scored and overall would have to say this was a very encouraging start.

Comment

Goaltending and PK were both excellent. All three goalies looked very good apart from the one hiccup by Hansen on the goal. They took way too many penalties which I hope doesn't continue when the season gets going. Zizek, Scorpio and Huffnagle are FAST. The Powerplay was dreadful but overall there were a lot of positives to draw from it.

Comment

Good showcase in front of a packed house. Maybe we can grab 4 or more of these kids.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                          Good showcase in front of a packed house. Maybe we can grab 4 or more of these kids.
                          Game was sold out, which was awesome and should only impress recruits. Herlhey is injured. I also thought all 3 goalies looked good. Z faced the most pressure as we got better as the game went on. Apparently Ref's have been put on notice to call things tighter, interference, stick work, important lesson to learn now. Sullivan seemed to play in Herlihey's spot, expect to see a lot of Sullivan. Zizek and Huffnagel could have important roles. I personally think we should blow up the top 2 lines, spread them around into three lines with the new forwards and find something that produces. O well, game one next week, let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                            Tanner Spink, Andrew Dodson, Jaren Burke, Luke McCaw, Ian Andriano, Alex Gilmour, Cole Busschaert, Connor Merkley, William Cullen, Brett Garvey, and Luke Seper all would look good in the green and yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
                              Game was sold out, which was awesome and should only impress recruits. Herlhey is injured. I also thought all 3 goalies looked good. Z faced the most pressure as we got better as the game went on. Apparently Ref's have been put on notice to call things tighter, interference, stick work, important lesson to learn now. Sullivan seemed to play in Herlihey's spot, expect to see a lot of Sullivan. Zizek and Huffnagel could have important roles. I personally think we should blow up the top 2 lines, spread them around into three lines with the new forwards and find something that produces. O well, game one next week, let's see what happens.
                              Jacobson was under way more pressure in the second than Z was in the first. Z had that one play on a giveaway that they actually screwed up more than he stopped it. Jake had guys in his grill the whole second period and he made a couple of great saves from in tight. I think Z has a short leash with him behind him. Agree 100% with the rest of it though. The 5 senior PP unit needs to be split up, they move the puck well but you can't just stand there and pass it around for 2 minutes.

Comment

Yes the refs,if anything like D1 are /will call a ton more penalties,check some D1 box scores this year,12,15,18 penalties has not been uncommon so far.Great crowd sat night it looked like,and I am sure we will get a few of those players,as we will have 12 seniors leaving and probably a few more who didnt see much ice.As for netminding,Z has the spot,but yes Jake looked very solid on several tough saves thru traffic and had excellent rebound control,his glove looks stellar,and he looks big in the net.one thing I did notice is that the center has to check that our goalie is ready before he takes the draw,a few times the goalie was not set,should be a fun game vs Elmira,they have a very young team and should be all over the rink....any news on the Herlihy injury,and no Emerson or Pelnik???Would have liked to see the BIG GUY skate.

Comment

Working...
                                X