X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.23 - Wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Because then we gets ousted for the Russia thing he can say "well I was about to prosecute the woman but the left wing conspiracy stopped me before I could!".
    Ironically, the conspiracy is coming from the far, far, far communist left. From the ruskies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Sessions wants a second special prosecutor to look into some concerns conservatives had. (Clinton stuff) I know they have a weird hardon for Mrs. Pantsuit McRobot but she lots why are you going to waste more money investigating stuff that will go nowhere and deflect literally none of the spotlight outside of the Faux bubble?

Oh right...I forgot...Sessions is a moron
      Honest question - what does the gop do when Hillary dies? Who will they spend their lives investigating?

Comment

You think dying will stop them from investigating her? They’ll just move on to Chelsea. Super easy transition.

Clinton? Check
        Vagina? Check
        Politics? TBD
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Honest question - what does the gop do when Hillary dies? Who will they spend their lives investigating?
          Cut taxes and complain. The game will remain the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Sessions wants a second special prosecutor to look into some concerns conservatives had. (Clinton stuff) I know they have a weird hardon for Mrs. Pantsuit McRobot but she lots why are you going to waste more money investigating stuff that will go nowhere and deflect literally none of the spotlight outside of the Faux bubble?

Oh right...I forgot...Sessions is a moron
            It's trying to to turn Mueller's investigation into "Whataboutism" and possibly push that he should resign since he was in the FBI when Clinton was selling Uranium to Putin.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              You think dying will stop them from investigating her? They’ll just move on to Chelsea. Super easy transition.

Clinton? Check
              Vagina? Check
              Politics? TBD
              Correct.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                It's trying to to turn Mueller's investigation into "Whataboutism" and possibly push that he should resign since he was in the FBI when Clinton was selling Uranium to Putin.
                They are trying to play checkers with Mueller. This should work out well when he’s playing five-dimensional Go.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I dunno...I mean this is hilariously stupid. And you know part of it is they hope that if they keep it going it will somehow delegitimize the Mueller investigation. Wasting resource because their Emperor King is so stupid he is getting caught screwing up Politics 101 crap. Meanwhile their Tax Plan is a Zeppelin that just sparked on fire because it blows a hole in the deficit and raises takes on a 1/2 of the middle class. So not only are they wasting time and money but they arent going to be able to pay for it anyways. Party of fiscal responsibility indeed.

The funny thing is, since the 1990s they have spent ungodly amounts of time and money investigating them, had hearings, special prosecutors and even had Wikileaks use emails hacked by the Russians to try and find enough dirt to lock her up. Never even got close. Even in the glory days of the Mafia they werent that lucky. Meanwhile their Thief in Chief is so stupid we knew half the stuff he was trying to pull days after the inauguration and already multiple members of his administration have been indicted.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    They are trying to play checkers with Mueller. This should work out well when he’s playing five-dimensional Go.
                    It is funny how little he is concerned about anything they say or do
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Congress had her under oath for 10 hours. Let's see Trump do the same.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I dunno...I mean this is hilariously stupid. And you know part of it is they hope that if they keep it going it will somehow delegitimize the Mueller investigation. Wasting resource because their Emperor King is so stupid he is getting caught screwing up Politics 101 crap. Meanwhile their Tax Plan is a Zeppelin that just sparked on fire because it blows a hole in the deficit and raises takes on a 1/2 of the middle class. So not only are they wasting time and money but they arent going to be able to pay for it anyways. Party of fiscal responsibility indeed.

The funny thing is, since the 1990s they have spent ungodly amounts of time and money investigating them, had hearings, special prosecutors and even had Wikileaks use emails hacked by the Russians to try and find enough dirt to lock her up. Never even got close. Even in the glory days of the Mafia they werent that lucky. Meanwhile their Thief in Chief is so stupid we knew half the stuff he was trying to pull days after the inauguration and already multiple members of his administration have been indicted.
                        You are absolutely correct. And they own the WH, House, and Senate. The idiocy has worked.

Hopefully, the demographics will change soon enough to throw the chain.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          The thing I don't get is why Strange and the GOP didn't find all this.
                          This is amazing. Dump was for Strange and he certainly would have strafed him with it.

It looks like that party isn't only incompetent at governance. They're generally inept.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            You are absolutely correct. And they own the WH, House, and Senate. The idiocy has worked.

I do not think we have to wait for demographics. The middle class seems to have figured out in a contest between the smart and the stupid they have to side against the stupid for self-preservation. In 2016 they took a flier on the stupid because the smart surely have been suboptimal, but Business As Usual looks Lincolnesque compared to the sh-tshow we have now.

There's a reason there are admissions requirements for most important jobs. You don't choose your doctor as someone you'd like to have a beer with, and you don't deliberately choose a quack to spite the other doctors. Hopefully 2018 will continue the dethroning of the stupid. They're simply too dangerous to sit at the adult table.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 11-14-2017, 08:09 AM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              This is amazing. Dump was for Strange and he certainly would have strafed him with it.

It looks like that party isn't only incompetent at governance. They're generally inept.
                              Not too surprising if you think about it. National media really isn't getting involved in depth in an Alabama Supreme Court race, which IIRC is all Moore had ever been elected to previously. His bids for governor flamed out before anybody would need to take him seriously. Beyond that its really the people of that county who knew about him and were probably reluctant for obvious reasons to go public when it would be only the local media covering it who were most likely in the tank for Moore based on the whims of their audience.

Its like, why did it take 40 years for Harvey Weinstein to be exposed, even though people had long known about him? He was in a position of power.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post

He's playing to his base while hoping enough Dems stay home again. This is phase I - keep his own people engaged. Phase II will be how the eventual Dem nominee whoever that may be screwed Bernie out the nomination again, thus hoping hard core lefties stay home. Or, if Sanders/Warrren/etc is the nominee, it'll be how moderate Dems are no longer welcome in the party. Remember, there's plenty of Russian bots still out there to sow discord.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X