This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ginding away- stop putting sand in my oil... Part 4

People who stand right in front of the doors of subway trains while on the platform. 1.) People can't get out with you in the way 2.) When it's not your train and you don't move people can't get out or in.

Comment

Originally posted by JuveGG24 View Post
      People who stand right in front of the doors of subway trains while on the platform. 1.) People can't get out with you in the way 2.) When it's not your train and you don't move people can't get out or in.
      And elevator doors. And stop at the top/bottom of the escalator.

Comment

And at the baggage claim.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by JuveGG24 View Post
          Go THROUGH them. They'll get the point a lot quicker.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Wow. That takes balls and stupidity on his part.
            Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Time to get your war council together and go to the mattresses...this "friend" needs to sleep with the fishes!

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VTkOVGpd6kQ/Tb6cK0c_CpI/AAAAAAAAIGk/EQpXeRr_kos/s1600/sleepswiththefishes.jpg******
            Originally posted by Almington View Post
            This is the FTC website i mentioned: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsite...rs/defend.html

This is something that you really need to address NOW, odds are that he didn't just do this the one time.
            I'm on it.

And next time this creditor calls, I'm going to give them my friend's phone number.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              I'm on it.

And next time this creditor calls, I'm going to give them my friend's phone number.
              He's not your friend, stop thinking of him as one.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                He's not your friend, stop thinking of him as one.
                For the WIN!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

People who accept meeting requests then are not ready to start the meeting on time.

I know you're busy, guess what, so am I! I have a client appointment later today and I need this meeting to come off smoothly and on time. The two ****weeds in NYC are not there, ready to go on time.

Comment

This one goes out to all you runners/walkers who refuse to use sidewalks.... Y'all can die in a fire....

Every morning, there are 3 older ladies who walk through my neighborhood... As already mentioned, they do it in the street... They walk side by side...

This morning, as I am coming up on them, we all encounter a couple of parked cars on the street as well... Well these women decide to keep walking 3-wide as they move around the parked car... With cars on both sides of the street, they take up 1/2 of the lane between the parked cars... There were several parked cars lined up....

Call me a ***** for doing this, but today as I pulled up on them while they did this, I honked at them... I got death stares from all 3 as they begrudgingly moved aside...

Sorry, but there are sidewalks throughout my entire neighborhood... All are in great shape, and there is no snow... USE THEM! I think I am gonna keep honking at them till they get the point...
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

See the problem here is that you honked. If you just would've run them over they would've got the point and you wouldn't have gotten the death stare.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        See the problem here is that you honked. If you just would've run them over they would've got the point and you wouldn't have gotten the death stare.
                        No, he would have gotten the death stare...just for an entirely different reason...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          No, he would have gotten the death stare...just for an entirely different reason...
                          Or a different kind of death stare!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            This one goes out to all you runners/walkers who refuse to use sidewalks.... Y'all can die in a fire....

Every morning, there are 3 older ladies who walk through my neighborhood... As already mentioned, they do it in the street... They walk side by side...

This morning, as I am coming up on them, we all encounter a couple of parked cars on the street as well... Well these women decide to keep walking 3-wide as they move around the parked car... With cars on both sides of the street, they take up 1/2 of the lane between the parked cars... There were several parked cars lined up....

Call me a ***** for doing this, but today as I pulled up on them while they did this, I honked at them... I got death stares from all 3 as they begrudgingly moved aside...

Sorry, but there are sidewalks throughout my entire neighborhood... All are in great shape, and there is no snow... USE THEM! I think I am gonna keep honking at them till they get the point...
                            I completely agree. I heartily dislike people who don't use the sidewalk.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                              Or a different kind of death stare!
                              Thankfully I don't think IL is like Texas in that department
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Previews on DVDs. Even worse? When you are not "allowed" to FF through them or skip them.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X