This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Who would they harass/rape/etc after the women are gone? Won't work.
    But they're too dumb to see that, just like they hate Obamacare but like ACA

Comment

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Who would they harass/rape/etc after the women are gone? Won't work.
      Eastern European mail order brides, I assume.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Republicans need women for babies that turn into dead soldiers.
        I still think this is sick hyperbole (it basically says that conservative parents want to see their sons die, as long as it's in a war), but...whatever floats your boat, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I saw a great thing this last weekend- can't remember exact quote but I was in total agreement: I'll respect the pro life movement when they start pushing and recommending birth control. Until they do that, it's all about slut shaming. If preventing abortions was the goal, then they'd believe in cheap birth control vs women control
          Random thought...

Option 1....It's not all about "woman control", the guy can just as easily say no and keep his dick in his pants. (Though I do love the Offspring song Self Esteem....."it's kinda hard when she's ready to go!" LOL.)

Option 2....You don't need cheap birth control, you don't need any birth control at all. Don't have sex until you are married. Problem solved and it didn't cost a dime and there's no need for violence. You also virtually end STD's. Now 2 problems are solved at once. The country saves hundreds of millions of dollars by not having to deal with abortions and STD's. The money that is not spent could be funneled into something much more important like cancer research.

Option 3....if you are that absolutely stupid to have unprotected sex in this day and age, you reap what you sow. Come on. Do I want them handed out free at school, of course not. I want abstinence. But if you are heck bent on getting it on, buy some condoms you idiots. Just realize only abstinence is 100% foolproof.

That being said, abortion being legal doesn't bother me a ton, because it's easily preventable and the choice to have an abortion comes down to you and God, just like committing any sin comes down to you and God. Carrying a child for 9 months is a pretty short time period when compared to eternity in Hell, if you don't repent.

Big picture thought...Has anyone besides me ever considered that back in 1972 someone aborted a child who would have cured cancer or some other horrible disease as an adult? Has someone's selfishness denied the entire human race relief from a torturous thing? Very possibly yes.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            Random thought...

Option 1....It's not all about "woman control", the guy can just as easily say no and keep his dick in his pants. (Though I do love the Offspring song Self Esteem....."it's kinda hard when she's ready to go!" LOL.)

Option 2....You don't need cheap birth control, you don't need any birth control at all. Don't have sex until you are married. Problem solved and it didn't cost a dime and there's no need for violence. You also virtually end STD's. Now 2 problems are solved at once. The country saves hundreds of millions of dollars by not having to deal with abortions and STD's. The money that is not spent could be funneled into something much more important like cancer research.

Option 3....if you are that absolutely stupid to have unprotected sex in this day and age, you reap what you sow. Come on. Do I want them handed out free at school, of course not. I want abstinence. But if you are heck bent on getting it on, buy some condoms you idiots. Just realize only abstinence is 100% foolproof.

That being said, abortion being legal doesn't bother me a ton, because it's easily preventable and the choice to have an abortion comes down to you and God, just like committing any sin comes down to you and God. Carrying a child for 9 months is a pretty short time period when compared to eternity in Hell, if you don't repent.

Big picture thought...Has anyone besides me ever considered that back in 1972 someone aborted a child who would have cured cancer or some other horrible disease as an adult? Has someone's selfishness denied the entire human race relief from a torturous thing? Very possibly yes.
            When you find the cure for people having sex outside of wanting to make a baby, call me. Meanwhile I have multiple friends who were on birth control and still got pregnant (and all had the babies for what it's worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Random thought...

God it must suck to be so sexually repressed.

Everything else in your post is such nonsensical and judgmental garbage it hardly merits a response beyond this sentence.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Everything else in your post is such nonsensical and judgmental garbage it hardly merits a response beyond this sentence.
                It must suck to go thru life worrying about what women do...and who people choose to love. I grew up in catholic school, realized as an adult it wasn't for me and i wasn't gonna live my life screaming at people who live differently than me in terms of who they love or mate with

Comment

Random thought...

Option 1....It's not all about "woman control", the guy can just as easily say no and keep his dick in his pants.
                  This is probably the one thing I somewhat agree with you on, BUT...few men, religious or not, actually do this. So, that does not properly address the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

"Don't have sex!". Yeah dumbass, just telling people that is clearly going to solve the problem.

Comment

So wait - married women don't have abortions and/or use birth control? Married men don't masturbate? What would God say about a hysterectomy or vasectomy?

Comment

Not allowing birth control because no one should have sex before marriage is like not allowing locks on doors because you believe no one should break into people's houses, or not providing fire extinguishers because you believe someone shouldn't be doing things to start a fire in the first place.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Random thought...

Option 2....You don't need cheap birth control, you don't need any birth control at all. Don't have sex until you are married.
                          Ok, then can we call it something else? Like, take away your cramps and make it so you don't bleed for 3 weeks straight control? Sorry to gross the boys out, but I love my birth control. It's given me back a day every month that I would have stayed in bed.

Have you also considered that back in 1972 someone aborted a child that could have bombed a building, committed a mass murder, been the next Hitler? Has someone's personal decision about what was right for them and their family saved the entire human race from a torturous thing? Very possibly yes.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

By your logic, God's got a lot to answer for. He's the biggest mass murderer of zygotes of all time, by a huge margin. What a monster to have snuffed out all that innocent potential.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              This is probably the one thing I somewhat agree with you on, BUT...few men, religious or not, actually do this. So, that does not properly address the issue.
                              More to the point, the consequences are not equal. Men cannot get pregnant. And this ignores the fact that things like rape happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                When you find the cure for people having sex outside of wanting to make a baby, call me. Meanwhile I have multiple friends who were on birth control and still got pregnant (and all had the babies for what it's worth)
                                I do believe TimothyA covered that:

Just realize only abstinence is 100% foolproof
                                It applies in all situations.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X