This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
    They are watching the Panthers vs. Saints game to see who plays the most popular team in the upper midwest your Minnesota Vikings.
    Pathetic excuse.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Pathetic excuse.
      The Vikings are king and we all know it.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

They need to scout the game so when they call PA’s show this week they still sound stupid.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

The Vikings are king and we all know it.
          And the Vikings aren't playing.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            No sheet. That fanbase or lack of has a new excuse everyday.
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Yeah, but the Panthers vs. Saints game was the most important game to fans in the upper midwest.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                No sheet. That fanbase or lack of has a new excuse everyday.
                Minnesota football, hockey and basketball fans are not showing up for games anymore. They don't care and I don't see things changing any time soon.

Comment

Yeah, but the Panthers vs. Saints game was the most important game to fans in the upper midwest.
                  And it's still a Pathetic excuse.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

And it's still a Pathetic excuse.
                    We all know hockey is niche sport so it's not surprise.

Comment

We all know hockey is niche sport so it's not surprise.
                      So in the state of hockey...at the "flagship" school...hockey is now a niche sport.
                      Like I said...pathetic excuse.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

So in the state of hockey...at the "flagship" school...hockey is now a niche sport.
                        Like I said...pathetic excuse.
                        From what I have been told Gopher fans have left their season tickets on the table after the seat license offer so many of them decided to join the Wild's warming house. I believe the Wild have a five to eight year waiting list.

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                          If we are talking history SCSU has the one of the best goalies with Brimsek
                          I am a huge fan of Frankie Brimsek, I think his nickname was ZERO?! Talk about the coolest nickname for a goalie, EVER!!!

Comment

Man, you all talked ALOT of sh1t the past 24 hours, lol.

Wow, one win, AT HOME, got you all feeling pretty full of yourselves, eh???

LMFAO, it comes from being a BLUE BLOOD program, you learn patience. Something you SCSU fans simply have not yet learned.

Each team's resume so far this season, predicted a split, each team showed so far this season, that they both win at home, and both lose or don't win, at home.

Go figure. lol

Btw, I meant what I said about HALL OF FAMER Frankie Brimsek, one of the greatest goalies in history. Better than anyone the Gophers have produced, unfortunately. Stauber was a great college goalie, and Jack McCarten, whose stellar goal tending was said by some to be the biggest reason the US won their first Gold Medal in 1960, was far too unstable, he had great games, but then would have horrible stretches, too.

Goalie is the one position the U of Mn has not mastered. It's produced a lot of decent goalies, but have not produced what I'd call a SUPER STAR goalie. I'll give SCSU credit in that regard.

Sam LoPresti was another incredible hockey player that came out of SCSU!!! I'm a big fan of his, too.

Comment

Yawn
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                                Yawn
                                Oh, so creative, so imaginative, so clever!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X