No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2017-18: Every Dog Has its Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mc with fast start.. cuerrently outshooting nu 2 to 1..

nu down 0-1.. 5min odd left in 1st
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18: Every Dog Has its Day

The broadcast mentioned Ruck has an upper body injury.

Comment

• Gaudette ties it up. Davies with sick play on blue line, to keep puck in. Way to go
        GO NU HOCKEY
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
          Cockerill and Pecararo both don't appear on the roster today. Hawkins in the lineup to make his debut. Take that as confirmation then.

Comment

• gaudette with chance to put it away (twice).. oh well, take the tie & move on. kudos to 'mack.. they skated hard.

Happy Holidays all
            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post

thx for the info, again... wishing him the best.
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Off the record...ear on the track!

Mis fuentes para mí que ambas salidas y caídas fueron indirectamente vinculados al desempeño académico, que es marginal en el mejor de los casos, históricamente para GC y no excitant en el pasado semestre nuestro traslado desde Maine parece haber tenido un problema similar. Esto no es fútbol de Alabama desde 1980's! Lo que tiene que hacer el trabajo, usted tiene que mantener sus calificaciones y Jim tuvo que hacer su trabajo!

Comment

• that is tough.
                  (hope my spanish translator is somewhat correct, Rossi..) ...

but what i am reading, & reading between those lines is... today @ NU.. if you are a good athlete, but do not keep up with the academics... that is clearly not enough.

Hopefully the school worked with him... too bad he didnt get the message.
                  GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

As one of the legion of long-suffering NU hockey fans, I'm ecstatic about going into the break a point out of first place and having the two Comm. Ave schools and UML in the rear view mirror. OTOH, uneasy about the fact that just under half the total goal production (59) comes from the Big Three (30). Secondary scoring has gone quiet since the last bu game so here's hoping that Santa drops whatever it takes to reverse that trend down the Matthews chimney.
                    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

When Cockerill did not dress for three games and there was no mention of an injury, I wondered if something was amiss. I waited to see if other posters closer to the program/team would allude to an issue and that silence made me wonder more. I hoped that the Staff was using playing time as a wake up call regarding his defensive responsibilities. In the bigger picture, it's too bad that this has happened when Garret is so close to his degree. I hope he finds a way to finish up and get his degree.

Comment

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                        Off the record...ear on the track!

Mis fuentes para mí que ambas salidas y caídas fueron indirectamente vinculados al desempeño académico, que es marginal en el mejor de los casos, históricamente para GC y no excitant en el pasado semestre nuestro traslado desde Maine parece haber tenido un problema similar. Esto no es fútbol de Alabama desde 1980's! Lo que tiene que hacer el trabajo, usted tiene que mantener sus calificaciones y Jim tuvo que hacer su trabajo!
                        C'mon, Rossi.......give us less talented linguists a break!

Comment

Translated RR's post for people in case they didn't/couldn't:

"My sources for me that both exits and falls were indirectly linked to academic performance, which is marginal at best, historically for GC and not excitant in the past semester our transfer from Maine seems to have had a similar problem. This is not Alabama football since 1980's! What you have to do work, you have to maintain your qualifications and Jim had to do his job"
                          "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Jeremy Davies and Dylan Sikura will miss the AIC game to play for Canada.

Our defense corps suddenly looks very much like a nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                              Jeremy Davies and Dylan Sikura will miss the AIC game to play for Canada.

Our defense corps suddenly looks very much like a nightmare
                              Not a big deal for the AIC game but the possibility of losing Sikura, Davies and Gaudette for the month of February is terrifying. Very happy for the guys individually, but worried about what it means for the team.
                              2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                              2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                                Not a big deal for the AIC game but the possibility of losing Sikura, Davies and Gaudette for the month of February is terrifying. Very happy for the guys individually, but worried about what it means for the team.
                                I share your apprehensio but it's the price that has to be paid for being able to attract Grade-A recruits.
                                Last edited by Split-N; 12-20-2017, 02:02 PM.
                                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Working...
                                X