X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.10 - Stage Two in Perpetuity

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    First line of her bio is "A British organic food and vegan advocate." Sounds annoying...
    And there it is. Thanks for the boner-kill.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Congratulations, you have fell for the globalist trap of the opposition mind.
      What the eff does that even mean?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        40% of Americans would vote Satan over Jesus as long as Satan has the right initial behind his name.
        "You may not like it, but rebelling against God isn't technically illegal. I'm too smart and enlightened to admit I voted for him, of course. I'll just continue to debase myself with a vigorous and repeated defense of him at all costs."
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          If I was Dennis, I would live forever.
          And if he lets that woman bite his neck, he probably will. Has she ever been exposed to sunlight?
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
            http://www.startribune.com/trump-loy...-dc/422992043/

"I tuned it out," said 44-year-old Michele Velardi, a mother of three sons, during a break from her job at a Staten Island hair salon. "I didn't want to be depressed. I don't want to feel that he's not doing what he said, so I just choose to not listen."

Houston, we have a problem.
            Pretty certain she didn't tune out the EMAILZ or BENGHAZI!!! news reports.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
              And if he lets that woman bite his neck, he probably will. Has she ever been exposed to sunlight?
              She's a ginger, she can't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                First line of her bio is "A British organic food and vegan advocate." Sounds annoying...
                So is she British? Or is she an advocate for British organic and vegan food?

People just kennot right gudz any more.

Comment

This is how Pence goes down.

He needs to give that testimony before Congress under oath, because if the revelations about Flynn briefing the White House two weeks before he was named are true then Pence is simply flat out lying.

I never thought he'd be dumb enough to go over the side of the cliff with Trump, but apparently...
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Unless he plucked her out of poverty from some obscure Ohio farm/coal hicksville, or she is another commie/far-left conspiracy theorist like him, I'll probably never figure out how that rat-face pulled her.
                    She is another commie/far-left conspiracy theorist like him. And, for that matter, me.

I'll be in my bunk.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      So is she British?
                      Yes. That is really her only negative, but it's very hard to find redheads who aren't unless you live in Montenegro.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                        "You may not like it, but rebelling against God isn't technically illegal. I'm too smart and enlightened to admit I voted for him, of course. I'll just continue to debase myself with a vigorous and repeated defense of him at all costs."
                        Other than your blog, and a couple of other college hockey related blogs, the only blogger I regularly read is by Nolan Dalla. Dalla is the longtime media director of the World Series of Poker, but writes on a number of subjects of interest to me, including restaurants, sports gambling and politics.

He wrote an entry yesterday imploring Trump supporters to switch sides. But what I found most interesting about the column was his observation about social media, and how its existence makes it more difficult or unlikely that someone will openly change their mind and express it.

As he notes, social media effectively creates a "record" for everyone. It's existence and our use of it paints us all into a virtual "corner" out of which it is very difficult to escape, short of accepting ridicule or embarrassment.

No doubt that is true across the political spectrum, and probably for any subject about which there is considerable social media interest.

Interesting observation about social media, I thought.

http://www.nolandalla.com/
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

So Politico thinks Lieberman has the inside lane to the FBI director job.

He's 75 ... and a 10 year term?
                          He endorsed W in 2004.
                          He's working at the law firm used by Trump.
                          But he was a D while in the Senate.

That sounds like "bring the popcorn" hearings.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            40% of Americans would vote Satan over Jesus as long as Satan has the right initial behind his name. You know this. Why are you surprised by it? The battle is always over the middle 20%
                            I wonder if that 38% is monolithic or if it’s a variety pack of crazy.

The Sports Fans – Republicans are my team, I only care about winning elections, what happens after that doesn’t matter. I didn’t decide to become a Republican fan, it’s even better than that, I was born one, no thinking required
                            The Shut Ins – wanted desperately to be the smart, outgoing kid in high school, low self-esteem due to horrid parenting prevented that, taking it out now on “those elites”
                            The Deniers – no one should have anything good, can’t stand the thought of anyone getting ahead
                            The Racists – immigration scared them, Obama put them over the edge, would rather burn the house down than share it with anyone non-white
                            The Greedy – delusional narcissists who truly think they’re self-made and not products of the wealthiest society in the history of mankind, aka the ones who should be happy in Somalia but never seem to go there
                            The Insane - literally

Personally, I think conservatism in America in 2018 is, in large part, a certifiable mental illness. Paranoia, denial, delusion, and it goes on and on beyond that. Almost makes you long for the good old days when it was just naked greed and racism. At least then it was two sides debating issues, now it’s one side debating issues and the other side playing with balloon animals in the corner, only stopping now and then to vote.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...mental-illness
                            I went home with a waitress the way I always do
                            How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              This is how Pence goes down.

He needs to give that testimony before Congress under oath, because if the revelations about Flynn briefing the White House two weeks before he was named are true then Pence is simply flat out lying.

I never thought he'd be dumb enough to go over the side of the cliff with Trump, but apparently...
                              Pence is the biggest liar of them all.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                Other than your blog, and a couple of other college hockey related blogs, the only blogger I regularly read is by Nolan Dalla. Dalla is the longtime media director of the World Series of Poker, but writes on a number of subjects of interest to me, including restaurants, sports gambling and politics.

He wrote an entry yesterday imploring Trump supporters to switch sides. But what I found most interesting about the column was his observation about social media, and how its existence makes it more difficult or unlikely that someone will openly change their mind and express it.

As he notes, social media effectively creates a "record" for everyone. It's existence and our use of it paints us all into a virtual "corner" out of which it is very difficult to escape, short of accepting ridicule or embarrassment.

No doubt that is true across the political spectrum, and probably for any subject about which there is considerable social media interest.

Interesting observation about social media, I thought.

http://www.nolandalla.com/
                                That actually is a really good observation.

One of the (many) reasons cities have more open-minded people is the anonymity allows them to reinvent themselves; they may lose their old group but they form a new one almost immediately. There is historical evidence that women only managed to squirm out from under the thumb (fist) of their fathers, brothers, and husbands after the coming of railroads. That let them move to the city to get away from the jerks they grew up with and who claimed sovereignty over them. They started acting and thinking for themselves for the first time.

The "permanent record" of social media may take that away again. By creating a global village we may be condemning ourselves to the life of the village: conservative, hierarchical, cramped, gossipy, self-policing, static, and inane.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 05-18-2017, 04:02 PM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X