Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Wolverines 2016-2017 Season

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    Because then you'd have to enjoy living around ****** bags like you, who doesn't know Mel and has never been to Houghton but knows everything about both and wants to spout off about them like he's an expert.
    Never said that I knew Mel. I know people though and people want to be around other successful people. There are more affluent people down here. It's fine that you want to be by yourself....

https://divorcediscourse.com/hang-successful-people/
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
      First of all you automatically lose the argument when you cite Kid Rock as a source. Go away ******....
      You're no Jolly Pumpkin!

Comment

If you like the arts, then by all means AA is better, if you like lots of places to eat, sure, but if you like the out of doors, boating, fishing, rock climbing, mountain biking, Skiing, snow mobiling, then Houghton has it right out the front door, so it kind of depends. Plus it's way cheaper to live.
        Maybe your source is right, who knows, maybe not. We'll find out soon enough.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
          You're no Jolly Pumpkin!
          Both Ann Arbor and Houghton have Jolly Pumpkin's however the Stanley Cup has been to the A2 one...
          I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Both Ann Arbor and Houghton have Jolly Pumpkin's however the Stanley Cup has been to the A2 one...
            Actually there's no Jolly Pumpkin in Houghton, but the Stanley Cup has made multiple appearances on the bar at the Downtowner!
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
              Actually there's no Jolly Pumpkin in Houghton, but the Stanley Cup has made multiple appearances on the bar at the Downtowner!
              The cup was also in Hougton for the 100th anniversary of pro hockey. Since the first pro team was there.

Comment

They're loners, so are serial killers. Good thing that the population is small up there....
                Thanks. We still have a house in Tapiola. (Hope the Tech fans know where that is.)

Last I checked none of my family are serial killlers. All Finns, but no criminals.

Comment

I really hope you guys keep Red.
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    Thanks. We still have a house in Tapiola. (Hope the Tech fans know where that is.)

Last I checked none of my family are serial killlers. All Finns, but no criminals.
                    Tapiola would be a great place to hide the bodies! LOL

Comment

They're loners, so are serial killers. Good thing that the population is small up there....
                      Serial killers? Like John Norman Collins, who knocked 7 in the Ann Arbor/Ypsi area? Or Maybe Brady Hoke or Rich Rodriguez, who killed Michigan Football so badly that their still the Ohio State University's little sister?
                      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I found one online. My guess is that the Cup has been in Ann Arbor more than Houghton though.

Comment

Serial killers? Like John Norman Collins, who knocked 7 in the Ann Arbor/Ypsi area? Or Maybe Brady Hoke or Rich Rodriguez, who killed Michigan Football so badly that their still the Ohio State University's little sister?
                          Nice irrational argument auth poor grammar. "their"? No, tut wanted they're....

Comment

Nice irrational argument auth poor grammar. "their"? No, tut wanted they're....
                            I'm sorry. I meant THEY'RE still the Ohio State University's little sister.

Comment

I found one online. My guess is that the Cup has been in Ann Arbor more than Houghton though.
                              If you go to the Jolly Pumpkin website, you'll see there is no location north of Traverse City. Now if you google "Jolly Pumpkin Houghton," you'll find the Old Mission Pub in HOUGHTON LAKE, which serves Jolly Pumpkin brews. It's only 377 miles from the Michigan Tech campus. Just like your sports teams, you've got yourself overrated too.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                                I'm sorry. I meant THEY'RE still the Ohio State University's little sister.
                                swing and a miss...If I were you, I would proofread your post again.

Comment

Working...
                                X