LSSU Lakers 2018 off-season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2018 off-season thread

Former Laker Paul Jerrard is back in college hockey. He was just named as an assistant coach at UNO.

Comment

I read about Borek going to Merrimack and the coaches he will have and his plans for the team and I hate to say it,but, I just hang my head and laugh . We heard that song and dance once .

Comment

The Lakers picked up a new commitment. Bryan Huggins, a young (02) D-man from Meijer AAA team.

Erie (OHL) draft pick.

Omaha (USHL) draft pick.
        Last edited by Bill; 06-02-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Should be a Laker Hockey Talk show this Thursday morning (with podcast to follow later).

Comment

Matt McArdle will be playing for Merrimack this coming season as a graduate transfer.

http://www.themackreport.com/news/de...uate-transfer/

Comment

Zach Trotman has signed a one year contract with the Pittsburgh Penguins and Buddy Robinson has signed a two year contract with the Calgary Flames.

Comment

Good for them . It is always a plus to see former Lakers making the big leagues .

Comment

Congratulations to Rich Metro on getting a coaching job at Shattuck St Mary's. Hopefully he can continue to point some players from there in our direction.

http://www.lssulakers.com/general/20...2018070623cua0

Comment

So is it true the Lakers will play Denver at Abel Arena in October?
                    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                      So is it true the Lakers will play Denver at Abel Arena in October?
                      I think so. Probably the 19th-20th unless they move the Ni****ing series. I think there is a Laker Hockey Talk show tomorrow so we should hear something official then.

Comment

Who will replace Metro ?

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                          Who will replace Metro ?
                          Probably too early to tell. Depends upon who puts in for the job. If they've known about this internally for a while, maybe the replacement process has already proceeded a ways. We'll probably hear more about it on the Laker Hockey Talk show tomorrow. I'll have to catch the podcast when it's up since I won't be able to listen to the show in the morning. Mike York may get moved up to the #1 assistant (to replace Rich) and then they'll have to fill behind Mike. We'll see.

Comment

The school were Metro is going must pay a decent salary

Comment

Originally posted by sm2pk View Post
                              The school were Metro is going must pay a decent salary
                              Shattuck is a prestigious prep school, so yeah they probably pay well.

Comment

It should be an interesting LHT show tomorrow. I'm not so sure the Denver series is still on. No doubt that both Rich Metro and Denver will be discussed on the show. Hopefully the podcast will be up fairly quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X