Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    The Wild wore 1967 North Star replicas for warm-ups. Parise wore his late father's helmet and gloves, which his mother had evidently dug out of the basement. Cool to see.
    Very. The gloves must have looked huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      Very. The gloves must have looked huge.
      http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/zach-parise-wears-dad-j-p-s-north-stars-gear-warmups/

(I can't copy the Twitter photo link correctly to embed while on mobile.)
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

They should have played the game in those beauties. #OpportunityMissed
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
          I doubt the Dallas Stars would allow the Wild to play in those jerseys.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            I doubt the Dallas Stars would allow the Wild to play in those jerseys.
            Arizona vs. Winnipeg could be interesting.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

That is incredibly cool.

Comment

Regarding the Olympics... meh.

The only compelling international hockey for me since 96 has been the WJC.

It was cool when the US was in the OT Olympic Gold Medal game a few years back, but the tourney itself didn't grab me and hasn't.

WJC is some of my favorite hockey year in and year out.

Upside is that 20-some Americans will get an Olympic experience that they otherwise wouldn't have.

I think Burish is available.
                Last edited by Gurtholfin; 04-05-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                  With the possible exception of the Leafs, the most beautiful NHL sweaters of all time.

F-ck Dallas. F-ck the Wild. Restore the NHL to 1980 forever.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    F-ck Dallas. F-ck the Wild. Restore the NHL to 1980 forever.
                    Uhh. 79-80 or 80-81?

Or better phrasing: Atlanta or Calgary Flames?
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Penguins hit with a major blow as Letang out for 4-6 months following back surgery.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Penguins hit with a major blow as Letang out for 4-6 months following back surgery.
                        Ouch.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Kyle Okposo admitted to ICU.

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2017/04/05/...ive-care-unit/
                          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            And right where it counts for a man. Oh, I'm sure he'll get a phone call...

And by virtue of a regulation win, the Bruins are in.
                            Marchand gets a 2 game suspension.

https://www.nhl.com/news/brad-marcha...?tid=277549076
                            Last edited by boblav1; 04-06-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                              Jesus God, this does not sound good.

Question: What is a neuro ICU?

Answer: A neuro intensive care unit comprises an area of the hospital devoted to a team of specially trained physicians, nurses, therapists and other professionals. They are outfitted with equipment to assess, monitor and treat patients with disorders or injuries of the brain or spinal cord.

A neuro ICU is generally found only in large, major medical centers. It is reserved for the most seriously ill or injured patients. The staff must manage extremely complicated conditions with risks of death or disability that often require experts from multiple medical disciplines to diagnose and treat.

Q: Why would a patient be admitted to the neuro ICU?

A: Stroke, either from a blockage in an artery in the brain or a rupture from a hemorrhage, is a common disorder that lands patients in the units. But neuro ICUs also care for an array of other issues, including epilepsy, brain infections such as meningitis and encephalitis, degenerative disorders like Parkinson's disease, and brain tumors.
                              No details because HIPAA. Here's hoping he's in there for observation only.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                                Marchand get's a 2 game suspension.

https://www.nhl.com/news/brad-marcha...?tid=277549076
                                Kiss the Hart buh-bye.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
                                X