Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    A balanced budget, reasonable approach to China, and less soldiers in the Middle East.
    Obama was doing all that. Hello.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Obama was doing all that. Hello.
      By letting China build military bases in disputed international waters? He completely caved to them. I can appreciate the argument that deficits decreased during his tenure, but they were still eye watering.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        By letting China build military bases in disputed international waters? He completely caved to them. I can appreciate the argument that deficits decreased during his tenure, but they were still eye watering.
        Yes the man who declared bankruptcy 400 times was the better fiscal choice

Comment

You enjoying the spear that just went through your eye socket on deficits now? Hope so.

Were we to go to war with China? Is that what we were supposed to do? What were you going to do to stop them?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You enjoying the spear that just went through your eye socket on deficits now? Hope so.

Were we to go to war with China? Is that what we were supposed to do? What were you going to do to stop them?
            It’s probably tied for the worst part of Trump’s presidency so far, absolutely awful.

Maybe? Is the issue going to get any better over time? Was showing weakness the best way forward? I think over the last 20 years there have been a lot of miscalculations with regards to them and eventually we will pay the price.

Comment

It’s probably tied for the worst part of Trump’s presidency so far, absolutely awful.

Maybe? Is the issue going to get any better over time? Was showing weakness the best way forward? I think over the last 20 years there have been a lot of miscalculations with regards to them and eventually we will pay the price.
              Maybe War with China. Good idea.

Comment

It’s up to them as much as us. We only have so much control over the situation.

Comment

I’m sure drew was really upset when dump lifted the restrictions off the Chinese firm this week.
                  Must have missed his posts with all his outrage

Comment

It’s up to them as much as us. We only have so much control over the situation.
                    Advocating World War 3 and you're *****ing about deficits? Really? Can't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      I’m sure drew was really upset when dump lifted the restrictions off the Chinese firm this week.
                      Must have missed his posts with all his outrage
                      Not only that but he dumped the TPP which would have further engaged the US with China. And, Trump loves the leader from China. More than Canada, Germany, Britain, etc. But, that doesn't matter.

Comment

Advocating World War 3 and you're *****ing about deficits? Really? Can't make it up.
                        Yeah, that’s what I’m doing. We should make every effort to avoid war with them but still be firm.

Comment

Yeah, that’s what I’m doing. We should make every effort to avoid war with them but still be firm.
                          Obama never considered that. Please, turn your resume in to the State Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Also, don’t forget- just no signs anywhere of Russia. His entire family, campaign and all their ties? Fake news!! Those indictments? Fake!
                            And Trumpy's trash-talked pretty much every other nation leader out there. But can't muster up even the slightest bad thing to say about Putin.

But no, there's no collusion. Nothing. The pee tape doesn't exist. Russian oligarchs haven't laundered billions through Trumpy's organization.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              They knew.
                              He was famous and entertaining. They saw him on their teevee.

Comment

I said in my post when he announced I wasn’t a fan. I honestly have never had much interest in Trump or paid any attention to him. My impression of him was that he was a phony who didn’t have much money. I saw Hillary as four more years of Bush/Obama which I was quite sure I didn’t want. I didn’t pay a lot of attention during the election as I knew I wasn’t going to vote and if I did it wasn’t going to matter in such an extreme state like Mass.

I’m an eternal optimist who hoped for the best with Trump and obviously it hasn’t worked out. Hopefully he will be a catalyst for better things down the road. I’ve posted numerous times about our challenges and hopefully in the post trump world we can start to take them on.
                                Seriously Drew. If Hillary had been elected and was doing the things that Trumpy is doing right now, she'd have been impeached six months ago. And you'd have been in the forefront calling for it.

But here you're just nonchalantly shrugging your shoulders and meekly saying, "well, I'd hoped it would have gone better, but...…………."

Sack up.

Edit: And yes, Bush and Obama's terms were exactly the same. That's your problem,. You have no comprehension abilities. None.
                                Last edited by rufus; 06-11-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X