Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. III - Building a better tomorrow...today!

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
      As I said this a month ago, I was right. Kalynuk pledged to the Badgers today. Defenseman from Manitoba playing in Bloomington.

He'll be coming in in the fall.
      You had the inside track on that one. The D look better for next year with Kalynuk and Inamoto coming in. Excellent news.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I had originally posted a general comment here...I've moved that over to the general thread

So, ummm, good job recruiting G2O!!!
        Last edited by KaMiGo; 01-13-2017, 08:23 AM. Reason: oops, posting a general comment here...

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
          Cool; Quality defensemen welcome! RichManitoba is proud.

The ice fishing story is funny; when I pass Brittingham and Monona Bays, I wonder how the ice doesn't collapse with all the anglers out there.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            Cool; Quality defensemen welcome! RichManitoba is proud.

The ice fishing story is funny; when I pass Brittingham and Monona Bays, I wonder how the ice doesn't collapse with all the anglers out there.
            When I was in town after Christmas, I smiled as I drove down there seeing them all out there.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Sorry if I missed this earlier, but do we know the situation with Dominick Mersch? I see he's still on the chart and his twitter and Lincoln bios still say he's committed. Is he getting pushed back a year? Possibly a wait and see with Kunin/Frederick?

Comment

• Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                Sorry if I missed this earlier, but do we know the situation with Dominick Mersch? I see he's still on the chart and his twitter and Lincoln bios still say he's committed. Is he getting pushed back a year? Possibly a wait and see with Kunin/Frederick?
                I'd be surprised to see Mersch, Bliss, or Abate ever on campus. Although Mersch has a better chance than the other two.

Kunin will leave after this season but Frederic will have one or two more.
                WISCONSIN BADGERS
                NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Mersch has 10 pts in 26 USHL games, Abate 17 pts in 27 NAHL games, Bliss has 0 in 13 USHL/5 in 9 NAHL.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Aleksi and Jesper Peltonen commit to Wisconsin. From Northwoods School. Twin brothers from Finland with Aleksi a forward and Jesper a defenseman.
                    WISCONSIN BADGERS
                    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                      Aleksi and Jesper Peltonen commit to Wisconsin. From Northwoods School. Twin brothers from Finland with Aleksi a forward and Jesper a defenseman.
                      Hmm. Wonder when they would be looking to enroll them. Possible for next year with a few players moving on from their commitments.
                      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                        Hmm. Wonder when they would be looking to enroll them. Possible for next year with a few players moving on from their commitments.
                        2018 would make sense. You would have to believe now that Mersch, Bliss, Abate, and maybe even Messner will either back out of or be released from their commitments.
                        WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Hey guys, when did Jack Becker decommit from Wisconsin?
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            Hey guys, when did Jack Becker decommit from Wisconsin?
                            2 months ago or so.
                            WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Ok, just committed to MTU.
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I figure everyone saw this, but it was not posted here:

Finnish Peltonen Twins commit to UW

Comment

Working...
                                X