Odds and point spreads:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...kson-minnesota
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: 2017 NCAA Women's Frozen Four

Frozen Four forecast in St. Charles on Friday is a high of 65 degrees. For WI & MN fans, the forecast on Sunday is a high of 60.

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
        They needed a coach like Mariucci who made college hockey a reality for MN high school boys. Back in the 50s that made a huge impact on the numbers of kids playing. Its not that hard to understand. More schools and more kids play basketball and football in MN and still Minny kids staff college hockey teams by a long way@
        not to minimize the impact of Mariucci, but it was a perfect storm. His action, followed by the arrival of the No Stars, the popularity of the high school hockey tournament (largely due to the TV popularity of the hoops tournament), and mass migration of families from hockey playing northern Minnesota.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

How can BC beat the Wisco machine?

Has BC played WCHA teams this season?

Comment

Played UMD twice on BC's home ice. Tie & BC Loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyhub View Post
              Played UMD twice on UMD's home ice. Tie & BC Loss.
              Fixed
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyhub View Post
                played umd twice on bc's home ice. Tie & bc loss.
                games were at umd
                not that that matters

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
                  How can BC beat the Wisco machine?
                  Katie Burt plays the game of her life and BC somehow gets a couple past Desbiens

Comment

My bad!

Comment

I hate waiting until 8PM for the game. We haven't played at 8PM all year. They should have scheduled the games for 4 and 7 instead of 5 and 8. I hope the first game doesn't go into overtime. Wisconsin should have picked the 8PM game because that is the marquee matchup and we should give the fans what they want!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
                        I hate waiting until 8PM for the game. We haven't played at 8PM all year. They should have scheduled the games for 4 and 7 instead of 5 and 8. I hope the first game doesn't go into overtime. Wisconsin should have picked the 8PM game because that is the marquee matchup and we should give the fans what they want!!!
                        As the old saying goes, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere." I'm bummed because the 8pm start guarantees that I'll miss at least the last half of the game due to a 7am Saturday morning hockey practice
                        "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

• Originally posted by KTDC View Post
                          #1 seed gets the early game. And it's a 9pm start for those of us in the Clarkson time zone.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            #1 seed gets the early game. And it's a 9pm start for those of us in the Clarkson time zone.
                            You can watch the game at my house 😁🏒🏒
                            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by DC78-82 View Post
                              As the old saying goes, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere." I'm bummed because the 8pm start guarantees that I'll miss at least the last half of the game due to a 7am Saturday morning hockey practice
                              You can take a nap. Watching Wisconsin often puts me to sleep -- the Badgers and a lot of other teams make for a dull matchup if you're not into chanting, "5! We want more!"
                              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Roll Call: Who will be in Missouri tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X