This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Remember when Sicatoka and Drew defended this administration?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Jeff Sessions thinks that Hawaii is just "some island in the Pacific," and is "amazed" that a judge from there could strike down Trump's travel ban.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
        First things first. Waiting for the lawsuits against the women who claimed Trump sexually harassed them and the report from the crack investigative team Trump alleges he sent to Hawaii to investigate Obama. Seriously, anyone who hasn't overdosed on Trump Kool-Aid understands that nothing coming out of Trump's mouth or tiny hands should be relied upon as fact or likely to happen.
        Yet, if they ran the election again, I'd guess t the vast majority of those who voted for him would do so again.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
          You don't think there's a connection between his chosen career and the raging alcoholism for guys like him and O'Reilly? For all their hate, there's nothing they hate more than themselves.

Back to topic: Today is Day 90 of the Trump presidency, which means we should be getting the detailed report from Trump's appointed team on Russian hacking/cyber security that Trump promised multiple times. It seems unlikely we see it by the end of the day though since the team to come up with the plan hasn't been formed yet.
          So the cyber security thing may be related to the thinking that the Iran deal isn't as bad as people think.

Watched Zero Days last night- which very strongly implied that much of the Iran deal is about cyber security. Once it got out that we (US and Israel mostly) attacked Iran via "Stuxnet" malware (which ends up being a pretty interesting thing that we all found out about it), Iran attacked some of us- pointing out that it can go back and forth. The movie proposed that the nuclear deal we passed with Iran was somewhat of a treaty to not attack each other on line. And after watching the movie, that part will be the better part of the Iran deal than anything else we have done.

As for the 100 days thing- it's pretty funny to hear so much bravado that stuff has happened, which I don't see anything actually happening, other than the 1 for 2 swap on regulations. Everything else has gotten held up, or has gone back to what Obama ended up doing. Or worse, rolled back to nothing. Wait- the GHG review that was rushed in at the end of the Obama administration got rolled back, not the actual law- just the review.

No new coal mines in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Oh look. Flaggy was right. Just about the wrong president.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-speech-237431
            Trump's lawyer is making some of the dumbest arguments I have seen in a while.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Trump's lawyer is making some of the dumbest arguments I have seen in a while.
              Certainly seems that way, but it depends on whom you believe the arguments are intended to influence.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                Yet, if they ran the election again, I'd guess t the vast majority of those who voted for him would do so again.
                They have nothing else to do.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

In an obvious troll move to get the press all worked up, SCROTUS hosted Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin for dinner at the White House. All I will say is, there's an old joke that the IQ of a group is the IQ of its dumbest member, divided by the number of people in the group. I'll let you decide how to calculate.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    In an obvious troll move to get the press all worked up, SCROTUS hosted Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin for dinner at the White House. All I will say is, there's an old joke that the IQ of a group is the IQ of its dumbest member, divided by the number of people in the group. I'll let you decide how to calculate.
                    The most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered in the White house, with the possible exception of ....

Oh, wait.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

In an obvious troll move to get the press all worked up, SCROTUS hosted Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, and Sarah Palin for dinner at the White House.
                      I've come to a grudging respect for Trump's instinctive trolling after listening to Scott Adams. This is one example of getting exactly the reaction he wanted out of the social networks to both mislead normal people from transgressions that matter while galvanizing his redneck base. The most fruitful example of those skills is his death-knell spot-on nicknaming of his primary opponents. The man has the killer instincts of a rabid hyena, but has smaller hands and makes more annoying sounds.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        I've come to a grudging respect for Trump's instinctive trolling after listening to Scott Adams. This is one example of getting exactly the reaction he wanted out of the social networks to both mislead normal people from transgressions that matter while galvanizing his redneck base. The most fruitful example of those skills is his death-knell spot-on nicknaming of his primary opponents. The man has the killer instincts of a rabid hyena, but has smaller hands and makes more annoying sounds.
                        Less attractive to women, too.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Remember how much Fox News was upset by Obama hosting Common? So Trump hosts the writer of these great lines:

Well, I don’t care if you’re just 13
                          You look too good to be true
                          I just know that you’re probably clean...
                          Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...
                          It’s quite alright, I asked your mama
                          Wait a minute, officer
                          Don’t put those handcuffs on me
                          Put them on her, and I’ll share her with you
                          I look forward to their reaction to this. I mean, I can't imagine what the difference between Common and Nugent is that would make them only be appalled by one of them.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Happening now: Operation Gotham Shield. https://www.infowars.com/operation-g...ual-war-nears/

Watch NYC very closely.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              Jeff Sessions thinks that Hawaii is just "some island in the Pacific," and is "amazed" that a judge from there could strike down Trump's travel ban.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/u...smtyp=cur&_r=0
                              The judge that Sessions voted to confirm while he was a senator.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Just like when we hold fire drills a my office, it's clearly all part of a master plan to burn the building down!

Study it out!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X