Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

If Trump really listened to advisors you think he'd be still using twitter

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

When Trump returns to a renovated WH, he'll find a principal's office (not his), a gym, coat hooks in the halls, a playground, and recess twice a day--an environment where he feels completely at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
        If some small country flipped a nuke at us and the sitting president did nothing but negotiate, how long do you think he'd last?
        A less sucky president would make sure that doesn't happen in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
          So you're in favor of pre-emptive action?
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            And how was he supposed to have stopped WJC from giving the nuclear technology to North Korea?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              I'll just say this; it's not a surprise that this is coming to a head when we've elected a complete disaster for a president.

Comment

I think he'll defer to people smarter than him, which is the best we can hope for in the situation.
                No, the best we can hope for in this situation is for the leaders in congress to go to him and let him know he is failing America and he needs to step aside. While I have no illusions Pence is a better person than trump I know he is a pragmatic politician and is much more likely to seek out advice from experienced military and diplomatic leaders in something like this. I don't expect that but I hope for it. All of you rubes who hold out the naive hope that some day, at some point, during some crisis trump will suddenly begin acting presidential are pathetic. It's absurd and idiotic to believe that someone wholly unqualified to be president on November 8, 2016 will EVER become qualified. trump has effed up every single thing he has done so far as president, and what we've faced so far are just the possibilities of how bad things could get. The notion that he'll react "presidential" if we face a 9-11 again, or an actual Pearl Harbor, or Hell, even a hurricane Katrina is the height of stupidity.

And has been pointed out, trump already believes he is the smartest guy in any room he's in and he knows more about ISIS than the generals. Why would he suddenly believe there are generals who know more about North Korea. My God man, at least tell me you know the difference between the red lights and the green lights for those who have to drive in the town you live in.

Comment

One thing we know: For people like Drew and flaggy (and there are a lot of them), Trump can do or say anything, and he will still have their support.

Comment

You do know there is something you can do to alleviate a situation besides fighting right?

BTW I dont want a President that "defers to those smarter than him". If he isnt smart enough to do the job he shouldnt have the job. That the Right is so in favor of electing people who have no business having the job is beyond me. Bush deferring to those smarter than him got us into the Iraq War. Reagan deferring to those smarter than him got us in trouble all over the place...

Of course the average 12 year is smarter than Trump who doesnt even know Israel is in the Middle East.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Would you let them be capable of hitting the U.S. with nuclear weapons? I don't think he'll nuke them, nor should he. The mostly likely outcomes are some sort of regime change or peace deal. It would be interesting to know what north korea's population thinks of everything. It's crazy that in today's world they can be so cut off from everyone else.
                      Until he demonstrates he can, I wouldn't worry about it. So far, all I've seen, is he can't.

Otherwise, all you big brave patriotic conservatives are just huddling in a corner pizzing yourselves in fear about a lot of nothing, just like you did after 9/11.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        In all seriousness, NK's are taught from day 1 that the US started WWII, amongst other things. The NK version of history is all that most know. Not surprising at all.
                        Sources, please, or we just have to assume that you're making crap up.

Comment

A less sucky president would not have to deal with making that decision. Nor would he/she would have to even threaten it.

Some of you guys seem to WANT powers like Iran and NK to become nuclear just so that we have the excuse to spend money killing other people instead of taking care of our own.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Sources, please, or we just have to assume that you're making crap up.
                            Under The Sun (documentary, which oddly enough was supposed to be a propaganda movie), along with other documentaries.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I think he'll defer to people smarter than him, which is the best we can hope for in the situation. He wants adoration, and some sort of peace 'deal' with NK would be a huge win for him, at least in his mind.
                              Not as big a win as blowing them off the face of the earth.

So far the only adoration he's gotten have been when he got a Navy SEAL killed in a botched mission in Yemen, and when he dropped a $100 million of payload on an abandoned airfield in Syria. "This is the day Donald Trump became president!"

Any narcissist seeking love and approval can connect the dots between the approval he's getting, and the actions which caused it. You ring the bell, you get a reward. He was enthusiastically praised for getting one soldier killed, just imagine how the people will love him for killing thousands.

And you were probably one of the ones praising him.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                You need to find an AA meeting...

Mitch McConnell Is Not Happy
                                Of course legislation is slow. You ever seen a fast turtle?

Comment

Working...
                                X