Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    If you believe this you are as dumb as any of the rubes who voted for trump. In actuality, if N. Korea does something that calls for decisive military action that heretofore was unthinkable, trump, like all bullies, is the last person you want making those decisions. As a bully, when the time comes for strategic action that is intelligent and works, he'll be off in a corner sucking his thumb. Do you REALLY fall for all that bombast? Are you that easily swayed? Grow some fvcking brains you moron. People like trump TALK tough. In reality they are generally spineless weak kneed little boys. My guess is if trump had been in the situation room during the Cuban Missile Crisis he would have been recognizable by the constant puddle of pee underneath him.
    On the contrary. I think he'd OVERreact, and there's where the US will get in trouble. He'd be in the mindset of "I'll show them!" and as long as he got some approval for a reaction, he'd go nuts.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

China and the US could ally to end the Kim regime in fairly short order, if we had a POTUS smart enough not to run his mouth about the trade deficit and currency manipulation, and employ some back room diplomacy to the task at hand.

Unfortunately, we have a loudmouth braggart with the IQ of a Duck Dynasty cast member, who just took the rhetoric of "drawing a red line" to the next level. If he doesn't rain down missiles on the Norks soon, I'm guessing that it'll be crickets from the usual suspects who were so critical of Obama's "red line" with Syria. Probably more self-reassurances from the echo chamber that Trump is playing "4D chess" and such.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        China and the US could ally to end the Kim regime in fairly short order, if we had a POTUS smart enough not to run his mouth about the trade deficit and currency manipulation, and employ some back room diplomacy to the task at hand.
        I really wish I could find that dam article. China and the US COULD do that. But they don't want to. NK separates all the countries I mentioned before. All of those countries think (know?) that NK is batsh* crazy. However, turning them into (insert different political system) is dangerous for (insert country of interest). So they let NK keep yapping.

IF, and ONLY IF, all the NK bomb talk is really true...strap in, folks.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          If you believe this you are as dumb as any of the rubes who voted for trump. In actuality, if N. Korea does something that calls for decisive military action that heretofore was unthinkable, trump, like all bullies, is the last person you want making those decisions. As a bully, when the time comes for strategic action that is intelligent and works, he'll be off in a corner sucking his thumb. Do you REALLY fall for all that bombast? Are you that easily swayed? Grow some fvcking brains you moron. People like trump TALK tough. In reality they are generally spineless weak kneed little boys. My guess is if trump had been in the situation room during the Cuban Missile Crisis he would have been recognizable by the constant puddle of pee underneath him.
          I think he'll defer to people smarter than him, which is the best we can hope for in the situation. He wants adoration, and some sort of peace 'deal' with NK would be a huge win for him, at least in his mind.

I really have no clue what Hillary would do. I do know that she said she would escalate things with Russia over what they have done in Syria, which I thought was completely clueless.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            I think he'll defer to people smarter than him, which is the best we can hope for in the situation. He wants adoration, and some sort of peace 'deal' with NK would be a huge win for him, at least in his mind.

I really have no clue what Hillary would do. I do know that she said she would escalate things with Russia over what they have done in Syria, which I thought was completely clueless.
            Now I know you're crazy. There is no one smarter than him. Just ask him.

Comment

You need to find an AA meeting...

Mitch McConnell Is Not Happy
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                So Yertle the Turtle King raised his hand
                And Yertle the Turtle King shirked his command

Comment

I think we're better off with him than Hillary with regards to North Korea.
                  lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

You hear "Fire and Fury" and your first thought is that dump is doing all he can to broker a peace deal?

I can't tell whether you are dumb or insane. Any hints?
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      You hear "Fire and Fury" and your first thought is that dump is doing all he can to broker a peace deal?

I had to read the original headline twice and confirm it was Trump who said it instead of North Korea. He sounds like a farking insane dictator more and more each day.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

It's called offering an olive branch, and the other person's slapping it out of your hand, so you try again with an ultimatum. If we truly had a "shoot first" President, like how some seem to be describing the current one, they'd be bombed already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          I think he'll defer to people smarter than him...
                          What has he ever done in his entire life to make you think that?

And why is this always the answer for Republicans? The same thing was said about Reagan and W. "I don't care that he's an idiot because he'll surround himself with smart people."

Comment

Hillary's "family" gave them the nuclear technology. She'd egg them on to use it, and stand by as they do.

As for why they're so uppity about Syria, take a look at the American and Russian petroleum pipelines through the Middle East. Ours goes through Syria. Russia's goes through Iran and Iraq. The Cold War never ended...

Comment

If some small country flipped a nuke at us and the sitting president did nothing but negotiate, how long do you think he'd last?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                If some small country flipped a nuke at us and the sitting president did nothing but negotiate, how long do you think he'd last?
                                Eight years. I cite 2009-2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X