Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Guam?

I'll give lil' Kim this much: a primarily military target.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKBN1AO2L9
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Fukc. There is no way this guy is competent to carry out the duties. Politics or not, it's getting too obvious for even GOPers to ignore.
      the republicans in congress are not patriots. They will let America burn before they stop a republican president from pouring the gasoline and tossing a lit match. By the time they figure their patriotism should have come before party, the damage will have been done. Remember when Condoleezza Rice said "we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud" in reference to ascertaining that Iraq had WMDs? Well for the current republicans in congress, the smoking gun that proves trump is as bad as some feared will probably need to be a mushroom cloud.

And I also hope that those with republican senators or who live in House districts represented by republicans have taken the time to let them know you expect them to behave as patriots and Americans and NOT as politicians.
      Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 08-08-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

The easiest way to neutralize NK is just to ignore Kim. All he wants is attention, and Trumpy's giving him all he can handle. Just ignore him, and watch him stamp his little feet in frustration.

Until he actually fires off a missile that does something.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          The easiest way to neutralize NK is just to ignore Kim. All he wants is attention, and Trumpy's giving him all he can handle. Just ignore him, and watch him stamp his little feet in frustration.

Until he actually fires off a missile that does something.
          Everything you say about Kim applies to Trump, except Don the Con "leads" a country that's actually relevant
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

I hope Drew is happy

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Guam?

I'll give lil' Kim this much: a primarily military target.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-no...-idUSKBN1AO2L9
              Dr. Mrs. was born on Guam. Quote it's a sh-t hole unquote.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Handy

Apparently, countries are not being truthful regarding emissions.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40669449
                Whether that is true or not is immaterial and you know it. If you are going to play the "I am just saying" game a least make the point salient.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  I hope Drew is happy
                  My guess is he is, holding his guns, watching the NRAs latest video saying they are "coming for the NYT" while getting very excited.

Comment

Hey did you guys here...Ralph Reed's Bestest Good Buddy, the honest Christian Czar Urea Donald Trump Has Signed More Bills Than Any Other President EVER!!!

Originally posted by The Lyin' King
                    “We’ve signed more bills — and I’m talking about through the legislature — than any president, ever,” Mr. Trump said at a “Made in America” event at the White House. “For a while, Harry Truman had us. And now, I think, we have everybody.”
                    But...

Originally posted by REALITY
                    In fact, as he approaches six months in office on Thursday, Mr. Trump is slightly behind the lawmaking pace for the past six presidents, who as a group signed an average of 43 bills during the same period. And an analysis of the bills Mr. Trump signed shows that about half were minor and inconsequential, passed by Congress with little debate. Among recent presidents, both the total number of bills he signed and the legislation’s substance make Mr. Trump about average.

President Jimmy Carter signed 70 bills in the first six months, according to an analysis of bills signed by previous White House occupants. Bill Clinton signed 50. George W. Bush signed 20 bills into law. Barack Obama signed 39 bills during the period, including an $800 billion stimulus program to confront an economic disaster, legislation to make it easier for women to sue for equal pay, a bill to give the Food and Drug Administration the authority to regulate tobacco and an expansion of the federal health insurance program for children.

Mr. Truman and Franklin Delano Roosevelt both had signed more bills into law by their 100-day mark than Mr. Trump did in almost twice that time. Truman had signed 55 bills and Roosevelt had signed 76 during their first 100 days.
                    The article is fascinating...Sarah Huckabee Sanders probably will have a whopper of a lie to cover for this tomorrow
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      Everything you say about Kim applies to Trump, except Don the Con "leads" a country that's actually relevant
                      Well, sure. I love it when l'il Donnie tweets something about how crazy Kim is acting, or the stupid things he said.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        I hope Drew is happy
                        Hey, had to shake up that Washington establishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Dr. Mrs. was born on Guam. Quote it's a sh-t hole unquote.
                          "I'd like to make a collect call please. Guam...........yes, Guam."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            My guess is he is, holding his guns, watching the NRAs latest video saying they are "coming for the NYT" while getting very excited.
                            Hope it doesn't go off.

Comment

Sorry in advance.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                I hope Drew is happy
                                I think we're better off with him than Hillary with regards to North Korea. If anything bad happens with them Bush and Obama deserve a lot of the blame. It's not like this issue has come about overnight.

Edit: What would people think about us contacting them directly? I know it goes against protocol, but is that our best chance of avoiding a conflict? I think Trump and Kim Jong Un would get on famously.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X