X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota vs Colorado College - WCHA Semifinal 3/18/11

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
    CC broadcast (radio with online feed). http://www.1039rxp.com/
    WARNING: If you follow that link above, you will be forced to listen to K-K-K-K-Ken Landau. After a period, you may suddenly have an insuppressible urge to visit one of Colorado Springs' many fine pawn shops.
    DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
    sigpic
    WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      Welcome back Danny Kristo!!!

Also, nice to see MacWilliam in the lineup as well, but disappointing to see Gregoire is out.

Gregoire is probably UND's best two-way player.
      Thankfully it sounds like the Gregoire injury isn't serious as Hennessy just said if the game was a NCAA game, Gregoire would be in the game. Hopefully that means he's back tomorrow if the Sioux win or that he's back next week for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
        WARNING: If you follow that link above, you will be forced to listen to K-K-K-K-Ken Landau. After a period, you may suddenly have an insuppressible urge to visit one of Colorado Springs' many fine pawn shops.
        Co14ers is very familiar with area pawnshops.

His resume includes several years as a petty thief while he was a boy growing up here in Colorado Springs.
        Originally posted by vizoroo
        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
        Originally posted by duper
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        Originally posted by dggoddard
        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Green furry thing -- is that the new und mascot?
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Go Tigers

Comment

Frattin is the man.

Comment

Welcome back Danny! Sioux draw first blood.
                "Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain." Friedrich Schiller (Talbot, in: The Maid of Orleans)

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                Benjamin Franklin - Historical Review of Pennsylvania

Comment

UND is playing like they want to run CC out of the building early
                  I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Comment

1-0 North Dakota!!!

Comment

Has anyone seen the box on collegehockeystats.net? Is seems this game is already over.

Edit - looks like they fixed it. They had the DU / BSU box. UND was DU and CC was BSU.
                      Originally posted by vizoroo
                      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                      Originally posted by dggoddard
                      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverGoldJersey View Post
                        UND is playing like they want to run CC out of the building early
                        Works for me! They need to play every game like that for the rest of the season.
                        Originally posted by Bullitt View Post
                        1-0 North Dakota!!!
                        Go Sioux!
                        sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Edit - looks like they fixed it. They had the DU / BSU box. UND was DU and CC was BSU.
                          I could live with this game ending that way.
                          sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

CC scores on the PP
                            sounds like there are some anti-sioux fans at the game
                            I'm the guy with the gold jersey in Magness, who is probably drunk or at least getting in trouble for obscene cheers.

"You all saw what happened. Stick down, gloves off, He challenged the Chiefs. Called us names, CALLED US NAMES!"

CC's titles are older than NASA

Comment

Has anyone seen the box on collegehockeystats.net? Is seems this game is already over.

ha! yes, I saw it. we almost didn't turn the game on. I told the mister it was over. same score as the first game ...
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                                Frattin is the man.
                                The man? I thought he was your bartender. Speaking of which, I'll have a glass of Shiraz, thank you.

So Omaha, how 'bout them Pioneers, eh?
                                sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Working...
                                X