Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Thanks to Trump, the phrase "Ugly American" returns to prominence. While the market is soaring, worldwide respect for the U.S. plummets.
    I'm no longer worried about traveling abroad. Just the fact that I even left the country should go more than halfway towards signifying how much I loathe this administration.

Comment

And I'm sure that people are just lining up to visit Haiti and Africa.

Look, I understand that you're all upset. You don't say stuff like that in polite company. But folks, they are ****holes.

I bet a certain member of this board thinks the same of Boston and the South.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Thanks Sarah Huckabee!

And I don't think the profanity is what people take issue with as much as not wanting to admit people from those countries solely based on their skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Look, I understand that you're all upset. You don't say stuff like that in polite company. But folks, they are ****holes.

Bless your heart...

Comment

At some point, are we entitled to expect POTUS to act like something other than a bigoted child?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              At some point, are we entitled to expect POTUS to act like something other than a bigoted child?
              tD denies saying that.

It’s ok. All back to normal
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                tD denies saying that.

It’s ok. All back to normal
                But the White House reps confirmed it last night. Which is it?

Also, Donald has canceled his UK trip, because "the Embassy real estate deal was bad," blaming Obama for the 'terrible' relocation of the US embassy in London... Which was really started and approved under the GW Bush days.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Nice of you to label the entire continent of Africa a **** hole. There are plenty of places there I would _love_ to visit.

Comment

jfc

Stop carrying his water. Ok? Or just go full derp.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      Nice of you to label the entire continent of Africa a **** hole. There are plenty of places there I would _love_ to visit.
                      Agreed.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The country of Botswana fires back, has officially summoned the US Ambassador to get official State Department clarification if their country is included in the shithole descriptor.

And apparently it's gained traction on Twitter from Africans all over the continent and also with Haitians.
                        Last edited by aparch; 01-12-2018, 08:02 AM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The good news is he finally may have went to far this time. It's getting easier to call the Republican Party his party and it's getting easier to put them all in the same box. Yesterday, Lindsey Graham tried to play moderate and was ambushed when he saw Tom Cotton at the meeting.

Good luck, Mr. Trump putting this genie back in the bottle.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The best people. Best!
                            Steve Mnuchin quote when asked about Davos, Switzerland meeting:

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              The good news is he finally may have went to far this time.
                              yeah, right.

Joe, who Kep seems to think is a reasonable and sane republican, is on board with publicly calling other countries ****holes.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/12/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Well, Trump is going with the strict denial. I guess if you lie all the time lying about what you said is probably going to work. Never mind.

Or, Ironically his supporters praise him for “telling it like it is” when he won’t even take responsibility for his own words.
                                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-12-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X