Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Read the comments in the non-political stories on the Fox News site. These people are a bit scary in both their delusions and unabated racism.
    Nah I was told people didnt like Obama cause he was a horrible president and race had nothing to do with it.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      I agree that it will be completely appropriate to rub it in the faces of the Houston area Reps and Texas Senators who opposed the Sandy relief bill. What I do want to see, though, is a relief bill that is for relief efforts. The Republicans are as capable as Democrats of throwing in a bunch of pork for pet projects. While the Sandy relief bill needed to pass, Obama and others who sought to include a bunch of non-emergency spending into the bill deserved the opposition they received then, and anyone who does the same now should also be slapped down.
      Yeah they werent opposing it because of the pork added in...please dont try and pretend that is the case.

Unless you actually believe tha in which case...hey wanna buy some beachfront property in Houston? I got a deal for you and the price kills!!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        I can just read posts on FB from people in my feed/in town. That is depressing enough
        I come here.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          That's because those smart people know the Red Cross is evil, doesn't use any of the money to help the victims, etc. I read the comments after someone shared the Obama tweet and there were hundreds of people pooping all over the Red Cross. This business of hating anything Obama touches is really a sickness.
          I will say there are some legitimate criticisms of the Red Cross. But overall I think they do a very good job in times of need and an amazing job with blood banks and blood drives. I can't think of another NGO that can move in resources better.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            do people actually give a f u c k? is this really being covered by news organizations?
            No. And no, mostly tabloids. It's as ridiculous as DijonGate or LapelPinGate.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The dip**** in chief posted this a few years back about Obama:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...46662978166785
              Code:

Comment

With everything going on in the world today, Vanity Fair and CNN have published deep analysis of FLOTUS shoes... this is what we've come to. Regardless of what "gets clicks" from basement dwelling Antifa dipwads, at some point our media has to get on the ball and do some actual work.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I will say there are some legitimate criticisms of the Red Cross. But overall I think they do a very good job in times of need and an amazing job with blood banks and blood drives. I can't think of another NGO that can move in resources better.
                  Médecins Sans Frontières is the gold standard but the Red Cross is still good, albeit bloated.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Médecins Sans Frontières is the gold standard but the Red Cross is still good, albeit bloated.
                    Are they operating in Houston? NPR has a good story up about the medical crisis nature of the general crisis there. (One media outlet still doing it right)
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Does it count as draining the swamp when you fill it with raw sewage?
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

I think the resident Tech fan said that exact phrase a few weeks back. I stole it and posted something along those lines on FB too

Not discounting the possibility of deja vu though, seems a bit more prevalent the last 7 months or so

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

This is a really smart pick. The person obviously is an expert on fraud.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            This is a really smart pick. The person obviously is an expert on fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              With everything going on in the world today, Vanity Fair and CNN have published deep analysis of FLOTUS shoes... this is what we've come to. Regardless of what "gets clicks" from basement dwelling Antifa dipwads, at some point our media has to get on the ball and do some actual work.
                              Really? It's not even on CNN's front page.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Really? It's not even on CNN's front page.

Maybe not CNN, but just about every other "media" outlet.
                                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
                                X