Penn State 2011-12 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
    Steve whats the updates on the rink? When do they start on that?
    Groundbreaking is scheduled for February. Design work is ongoing.
    Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Re: Penn State 2011-12 Schedule

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
      Groundbreaking is scheduled for February. Design work is ongoing.
      exciting! nothing like a new rink.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
        exciting! nothing like a new rink.
        In February wouldn't it be snow breaking??
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          In February wouldn't it be snow breaking??
          Icebreaking?

Comment

Any truth to the rumor that the game with Neumann may be play outdoors at Citizens Bank Park? I believe the NHL Outdoor Classic is in Philly this year. There are no Div I schools near Philadelphia to play on the rink......Penn State's site shows the game has been moved to Jan 4th.....
            Steve
            Penn State Class of '95
            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
              Any truth to the rumor that the game with Neumann may be play outdoors at Citizens Bank Park? I believe the NHL Outdoor Classic is in Philly this year. There are no Div I schools near Philadelphia to play on the rink......Penn State's site shows the game has been moved to Jan 4th.....
              Stay tuned.

Comment

Just curious.

What's the latest on plans for Penn State's club program? Based on what I've read there won't be an ACHA D1 club team, but there will be a D2 club. Where are this year's D1 players going? I know a handful may make next years NCAA team, but what happens to the rest. And if they go down to D2, does that push this year's D2 players out? How is PSU managing all of this?

Comment

Happy Birthday Terry Pegula!

Comment

Originally posted by Eph72 View Post
                    Just curious.
                    What's the latest on plans for Penn State's club program? Based on what I've read there won't be an ACHA D1 club team, but there will be a D2 club. Where are this year's D1 players going? I know a handful may make next years NCAA team, but what happens to the rest. And if they go down to D2, does that push this year's D2 players out? How is PSU managing all of this?
                    There's really no need for the university to manage anything., it doesn't appear like a large amount of ACHA DI players are going to flood the ACHA DII team next season. 11 former ACHA DI players made the NCAA 2012-13 roster, no big shock since PSU has had some NCAA calibre recruits for a while now. In addition the 4 NCAA transfers who played on the ACHA DI team during the 2011-12 season made the NCAA roster. So a total of 15 players from this past season made the NCAA roster, there were six seniors on the ACHA DI roster so that leaves 8 players that weren't seniors and didn't make the NCAA roster. It's likely they'll play on the D2 team, transfer to another ACHA DI or NCAA DIII school, or just finish out their education at PSU.

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...040512aaa.html

Comment

Working...
                    X