UND and Denver - Saturday 3/17/12 - WCHA Final - The Broadmoor Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND and Denver - Saturday 3/17/12 - WCHA Final - The Broadmoor Cup

C'mon, let's put an end to this euthanasia.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

No fighting Pios--we need all of you next week!
      GO DU !!!

Comment

BC ices the HE title with the empty netter. 4-1. End the season with 15 straight W's. 3/3 for on the hardware YTD. Would have to make it 19 to get the 4th. The team to beat.
        Go Pioneers!

Comment

Going into a season with the potential for no effective goaltending at all for the first half or more of the season, then playing in the WCHA Finals with a trip to the National tournament secure? Pretty solid run. Let's hope the guys can get everything squared away for next week. And that neither Zucker nor Didier is seriously injured.

Comment

Good PK by Shore. Down 4-0 and ragging the puck.
            Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Congratulations to the politically sanitized team from North Dakota. Good luck in season three.
              Go Pioneers!

Comment

Guys on director's cut indicating Dell is getting F5 MVP. I'm over it at this point. Hope they score here and change that.
                Originally posted by vizoroo
                Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                Originally posted by duper
                I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                Originally posted by dggoddard
                Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Get a goal Pios!
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Wow - DU just got their first SOG in 12 minutes

Comment

Brittain should be on the All Tourney team
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                        Guys on director's cut indicating Dell is getting F5 MVP. I'm over it at this point. Hope they score here and change that.
                        Absolutely the only choice.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                          Brittain should be on the All Tourney team
                          He played one game.
                          I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Props to the Sioux. No excuses, this was a major butt-kicking. And they'll always be the Sioux as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps the G.D. Sioux. But the Sioux nontheless.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                              Absolutely the only choice.
                              This is the only UND game I've seen in the tournament, he wasn't really tested tonight.

Comment

What a great game!!!! Shutout for Dell. Dominating performance by the Sioux. Three consecutive Broadmoors. Nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X