Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wcha tv

Originally posted by mmf View Post
    I bought the full package so maybe I automatically see everything listed on the main page. Did you click on the "WCHA" tab and go to through the UAA icon. If I do that now I can see tomorrows video option listed.
    Yup, I sent them a message and they were quick to respond. I see the TV and audio for tomorrow night. Let's hope there are no more issues and I get to watch what I paid for.
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
      It wasn't there for me, no TV icon, just the audio.
      the UAA /Bemdiji listing in WCHA TV at the top showed audio..... scroll down to the bottom it was Bemdiji vs alaska anchorage game and sound.
      It sucked 1st period no picture a fan Texted David Tuttle problem fix in minutes. was great till the final second of the game;. lots of fans at the American Legion 4:07 Saturday free... free popcorn and Free the best water in The USA. kid fan friendly with parents.
      Have a cub or boy scout age son check us out we are the biggest scout troop in Alaska.
      post 28 on Brayton b/t Diamond and Dowling
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        the UAA /Bemdiji listing in WCHA TV at the top showed audio..... scroll down to the bottom it was Bemdiji vs alaska anchorage game and sound.
        It sucked 1st period no picture a fan Texted David Tuttle problem fix in minutes. was great till the final second of the game;. lots of fans at the American Legion 4:07 Saturday free... free popcorn and Free the best water in The USA. kid fan friendly with parents.
        Have a cub or boy scout age son check us out we are the biggest scout troop in Alaska.
        post 28 on Brayton b/t Diamond and Dowling
        There is no "scroll way down" for a road team only pass.
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          There is no "scroll way down" for a road team only pass.
          Bemdiji screwed you. .......
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
            I bought the full package so maybe I automatically see everything listed on the main page. Did you click on the "WCHA" tab and go to through the UAA icon. If I do that now I can see tomorrows video option listed.
            A closet Seawolf Fan . ........ I knew it ..busted

Comment

I had been holding off because I'd heard about all the problems. Finally gave it a try. My thoughts after three games - the quality was pretty good. It may not be high def, but it looked pretty good. I did have one small technical problem. Sent an email to the help desk, the answer came back in minutes, did what they suggested and everything worked fine.

Comment

They were an utter disaster for me this weekend. Friday night's tilt in Anchorage was at least watchable because there were things going on in it, but the lag/stagger/stop/jump/skip in the game on Saturday was just too much for a very blah first period. Thankfully UAHstatman had a solid connection and could watch.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

To be fair to WCHA.tv, I had some problems with BTN2Go this weekend.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I'm beginning to loathe them.

Comment

blows chunks tonight. Every time I make a keystroke it seems to want to make me log in again. The only thing that happens more often is the incessant buffering. Just flat out crap, regardless of venue tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                        blows chunks tonight. Every time I make a keystroke it seems to want to make me log in again. The only thing that happens more often is the incessant buffering. Just flat out crap, regardless of venue tonight.
                        I'm not having any problems but then again, I use my iPad and don't do anything else with it

Comment

my audio was like this
                          m....dio w.s....k...is

Comment

Alaska-Huntsville problems this weekend were all on the Internet connection at the VBC.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                              I have had problems all year. All teams and all venues. Fairbanks seems to have worked the best so far. When I switch over to my NCHC account, they all work perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                                I have had problems all year. All teams and all venues. Fairbanks seems to have worked the best so far. When I switch over to my NCHC account, they all work perfect.
                                Yes, I think that's a function of two things:

1. NCHC teams have better in-arena resources.
                                2. Neulion (the NCHC streaming provider) is better than Stretch.

The former is on league teams (and I'm eyeing my alma mater here). The latter is on the league. I think that part of it may be that Stretch is cheaper and that the WCHA is trying to keep costs down for fans who haven't liked WCHA.tv in the past. I'm not sure that's the right decision (and my suspicion here may be way off).

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X