X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    LMMFAO, 3 to 1 odds??? SCSU is the #1 ranked team in the entire country, in the only rating system that matters, and all you are willing to give me is 3 to 1 odds that they lose 8 of their remaining 15 games? You must think I'm the moron some here have suggested I am???
    YOU said YOU weren't sure they would win half their games. So technically an even odds bet on one game over .500 would be fair. A 2 to 1 bet would be a great deal, 3 to 1 I am overpaying.

Don't back down now. We almost believed you meant all the garbage you spewed.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

JDubbs lives!
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
        Had I chose the West Point route, it would have added an additional 9 years to my contract and anyone having put in 13 years, especially someone having graduated from WP, would surely feel it best to serve another 7, so that they could get retirement benefits. So, finish up my last 3 years of my contract, or stick with the Army for another 19 years???
        It's a 5-year commitment post graduation and you're telling us you were in the service for 13 years before you entered college?

I'm kicking myself for even asking...

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          YOU said YOU weren't sure they would win half their games. So technically an even odds bet on one game over .500 would be fair. A 2 to 1 bet would be a great deal, 3 to 1 I am overpaying.

Don't back down now. We almost believed you meant all the garbage you spewed.
          SCSU fans EXPOSED!!!

Nothing but a bunch of BLOWHARDS!!!

All their talk about being #1 in the only rating service that matters was just hot air I guess. lol So typical. All talk, no walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            It's a 5-year commitment post graduation and you're telling us you were in the service for 13 years before you entered college?

I'm kicking myself for even asking...

Well, it was 30 years ago, so its possible it was 5 years, not 7? Or maybe it was 7 then, and only 5 now? Either way, adding the 5/7 years to the 4 years at West Point, along with the 1 year at West Point Prep, along with the 1 year I would already have served before starting at WPP, means it would have been at least 11 years, if not 13. Either way it would have been over half way to retirement.

And why would you kick yourself for asking? Do you suspect that I am lying?

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
              SCSU fans EXPOSED!!!

All their talk about being #1 in the only rating service that matters was just hot air I guess. lol So typical. All talk, no walk.
              When asked why we will struggle...you have nothing.
              The blowhard is you.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

And why would you kick yourself for asking? Do you suspect that I am lying?
                Because.
                No.
                One.
                Cares.
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

SCSU fans EXPOSED!!!

St, Clooud BLOWHARDS!!!
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by fredsdeadfriend View Post
                    well, it was 30 years ago, so its possible it was 5 years, not 7? Or maybe it was 7 then, and only 5 now? Either way, adding the 5/7 years to the 4 years at west point, along with the 1 year at west point prep, along with the 1 year i would already have served before starting at wpp, means it would have been at least 11 years, if not 13. Either way it would have been over half way to retirement.

And why would you kick yourself for asking? Do you suspect that i am lying?
                    stolen valor

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      When asked why we will struggle...you have nothing.
                      The blowhard is you.
                      Seriously? I've already given you the reasons, but none of you have a brain, so, you interpreted what I posted as nothing, apparently. lol That is what I figured. This is TOO easy, lol.

OK, that is going overboard, you all have brains, you just let your emotions get in the way of using them.

I'm not a blowhard, because there is nothing I need to blow hard about. I simply post facts and stats and SCSU fans are the ones who get their panties in a bunch.
                      Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 01-10-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Seriously? I've already given you the reasons, but none of you have a brain, so, you interpreted what I posted as nothing, apparently. lol That is what I figured. This is TOO easy, lol.

I'm not a blowhard, because there is nothing I need to blow hard about. I simply post facts and stats and SCSU fans are the ones who get their panties in a bunch. lol
                        K.
                        Then give the facts...why will we struggle in the 2nd half?
                        Why is our schedule so weak when its 6th in the country according to your precious KRACH rating.
                        You've said nothing and honestly...i fully expect that to continue.
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I am being misrepresented in this thread. I said 13.7 wins. Please make corrections accordingly.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Thanks for the nap Freddy boy. Keep it up
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              I am being misrepresented in this thread. I said 13.7 wins. Please make corrections accordingly.
                              Freddy also likely thinks you're a Husky fan too.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Freddy also likely thinks you're a Husky fan too.
                                Pretty big burn

Comment

Working...
                                X