X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2016-2017

Originally posted by GopherBadger View Post
    That's the classy definition from the team on the losing end...
    You should be banned for that username.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      "Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real."
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Are all of your posts going to be devoted to pointing out the lack of class on the part of the Gophers when a) their game day crew shows replays, or b) their fans express disdain for shootouts? Given the NCAA doesn't care and the WCHA standings were locked in before yesterday's shootout, there wasn't much riding on it other than the chance to go through the handshake line with the glow of victory. But if it makes you feel better, by all means, celebrate your great triumph and cast aspersions on Minnesota's absence of class.

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        Nah, it's nice to have somebody around who is more confused than I am.
        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• Originally posted by GopherBadger View Post
          Win or lose I'll start caring about shootouts when the World Series is decided by a home run derby and the Stupor Bowl by a punt pass and kick competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
            @ . . .
            Someone should code a pie filter for this board.

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
              Are all of your posts going to be devoted to pointing out the lack of class on the part of the Gophers when a) their game day crew shows replays, or b) their fans express disdain for shootouts? Given the NCAA doesn't care and the WCHA standings were locked in before yesterday's shootout, there wasn't much riding on it other than the chance to go through the handshake line with the glow of victory. But if it makes you feel better, by all means, celebrate your great triumph and cast aspersions on Minnesota's absence of class.

For all we know, GopherBadger could be one of those "additional logins" you mentioned in the poll thread.
              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                For all we know, GopherBadger could be one of those "additional logins" you mentioned in the poll thread.
                I make a point of never responding to my own aliases.
                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                  I make a point of never responding to my own aliases.
                  Oh you would want us to think that...

Comment

So Minnesota wins the meaningless extra participating trophy today. Not a fan. In spite of my expressed displeasure with #18 (very skilled player, admittedly without the other stuff) two very good games this weekend.

Comment

Double-tie split series, split shootout results...cue the music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJtaCryzL20

Comment

Allowing some 70 shots on the weekend is horrible. Without ARD it's a rodent sweep.

UW missed the net far too often on decent chances. Pankowski had a great look blocker high with some time and missed the net by a foot. Clark also had a dandy longer range backside chance early in the first that somehow didn't go in.

I don't think Rowe looked that great today.

At least being able to run 3 lines and spot Mauermann and Johnson they can play deep into OT's if needed.

I look forward to the games at home this weekend, I love being at the rink.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Allowing some 70 shots on the weekend is horrible. Without ARD it's a rodent sweep.
                          Hey Timothy, how do you feel about ARD getting Third Star of the game. despite having shotout? She played very very well

Comment

Saw the games this weekend and the first question is, can Peters play like that all the time? If she does, this one is going down to the wire again. Second, Minnesota has won all of their National Championships with goaltending and their first line producing a lot! Frost stacks up the first line with his best and they haven't let him down when it counts in years. Wisco, has now done the same thing and needs that line to produce or Wisco will fall short again. The badgers definitely have more depth they need a clean game to be played with a low penalty count. While running your top players out there for every power play and penalty may seem like an advantage, besides Clark, I am not sure the other 3 are built to play that many minutes and be remain effective. And in turn, it takes away Wisco's depth. Just by the eye test the badgers look like the better team with their team speed and will #18 keep her cool when it counts? Does, anyone know if the first round games can be found on tv or streaming?

Comment

So Frosty is going to pull another rabbit out of the hat for the playoffs...I heard Camernesi has been skating & will be back for the playoffs! Anyone confirm that?

Comment

So Frosty is going to pull another rabbit out of the hat for the playoffs...I heard Camernesi has been skating & will be back for the playoffs! Anyone confirm that?
                                Don't know for sure but this might happen to certain Badger posters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCzsxlXVYGY

Comment

Working...
                                X