X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Or what did he find?
    You could very well be right, but he’s been around since day one of the campaign. Hard to believe he just now would have come across something bad. Maybe they just found out he’s working with Mueller?
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      I agree, but Joe doesn't think so.
      Joe's just wrong and that's normal. What was the (Good German)-to-(Actual Nazi) ratio? 3:1? 5:1?

But "I was only following orders" isn't going to cut it at the Harrisburg Trials.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I don't understand people's disconnect. It's being reported every day that conservatives, evangelicals, and republicans in general are thrilled with what Trump is accomplishing. This IS the Republican party. Who knew they loved Russia so much? I didn't. But, after the War in Iraq and Afghanistan we should have known.
        It's the same dynamic that allows 90-95% of American voters say congress is horrible and doing a lousy job, but 90-95% of them get re-elected (or their party holds the seat) every single election. Very few of us will admit to even the most innocent of mistakes any more. There's no way we will admit to making a mistake about voting for trump. And it isn't that we just don't want family, friends or neighbors to know we cast a moronic vote, we convince ourselves of it. Everything is a delusion. We are all like 4 year olds who don't realize yet the TV is not a box with actual people in it. Shame in the right measure is a powerful tool or emotion capable of educating us. No one feels shame anymore. So trump voters are like "you bet your butt I voted for him. I'd do it again today if I could!" It will never be "wow, I never expected it could be this bad, and I hoped he just said things to get elected but I really believed he'd bring real jobs back and make the rest of the world respect us. Boy was I wrong. I'll be sure to look for a reasonable republican to support next time, and hopefully some common sense democrats get elected in 2018 to help keep trump in check."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          This. There's no deniability. If you're still a Republican this is you. You can't wheedle and whine that you didn't know. EVERYBODY knows because Dumpy doesn't even lie about it.

If you have the slightest conscience you can't remain part of this criminal gang. You don't have to become a Democrat or a Libertarian but you can't stay associated with the killers.

You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.
          As I've said a billion times, this is 1933 Germany, and joe and everyone else are the 'good Germans', not the brownshirts and the SS. People always say, why didn't anyone in Germany speak out and stop these atrocities before they happened?

Well, here we are. Time for the 'good Germans' to start speaking up. They ain't gonna listen to us Jews.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            As I've said a billion times, this is 1933 Germany, and joe and everyone else are the 'good Germans', not the brownshirts and the SS. People always say, why didn't anyone in Germany speak out and stop these atrocities before they happened?

Well, here we are. Time for the 'good Germans' to start speaking up. They ain't gonna listen to us Jews.
            Exactly so.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This is from July, yet more relevant than ever.

https://politics.theonion.com/only-a...mpression=true
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

A spokesman for United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement has resigned, saying that he could no longer “bear the burden” of spreading falsehoods on behalf of the Trump administration.

The spokesman, James Schwab, who had worked for the agency’s San Francisco Division, told news outlets Monday that his decision was prompted by false statements made by the agency on Feb. 27 and repeated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions last week.
                https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/13/u...n-resigns.html
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That's a hero, folks.
                  Cornell University

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43377856

So, there's no connection between the White House not agreeing with Teresa May on the Russia poison attack, the ousting of Tillerson, and the House Intelligence Committee ending it's investigation? Also, Stormy on 60 minutes?

We are now off the rails. If we ever we're on them.
                    The day Trump won the nomination we went off the rails...now we are sliding off the cliff. I swear the clown wants to take all the best scandals from every President of the last 50 years and pull them off in one term just to PROVE he can.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      That's a hero, folks.
                      One good German finally speaking up.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                        No, Mnuchin is balls deep in Trump at this point, no way he follows through.
                        The best quote I've heard is, his wife still needs a few more dalmatians for her coat.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          The day Trump won the nomination we went off the rails...now we are sliding off the cliff. I swear the clown wants to take all the best scandals from every President of the last 50 years and pull them off in one term just to PROVE he can.
                          I'm afraid. I'm hoping like hell that even a Trump Presidency can't destroy what the framers put in place. I'm hoping all the checks and balances ultimately prevail. It appears however that the party with all the power is 100% complicit in the destruction that is happening. Rex getting fired will be poo pooed even by Graham because "everyone loves Pompeo". No one bothered to remind themselves that Pompeo walks around with Trump's dick in his mouth.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            You could very well be right, but he’s been around since day one of the campaign. Hard to believe he just now would have come across something bad. Maybe they just found out he’s working with Mueller?
                            https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/polit...nce/index.html

President Donald Trump's longtime personal aide John McEntee was fired because he is currently under investigation by the Department of Homeland Security for serious financial crimes, a source familiar with his firing told CNN.
                            The charges are not related to the President, the source said.
                            Minutes after news of his departure broke, the Trump campaign announced McEntee would be joining the reelection effort as a senior adviser for campaign operations.
                            Everyone else is grifting, why can't we?

The best people.

Comment

I'm afraid. I'm hoping like hell that even a Trump Presidency can't destroy what the framers put in place. I'm hoping all the checks and balances ultimately prevail. It appears however that the party with all the power is 100% complicit in the destruction that is happening. Rex getting fired will be poo pooed even by Graham because "everyone loves Pompeo". No one bothered to remind themselves that Pompeo walks around with Trump's dick in his mouth.
                              the checks and balances only work if the people responsible for doing so actually check and balance. if they don't, the whole system collapses, it's built on nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                This is reaching levels of absurdity that… I think we should’ve seen coming.

In fact, many of us did see it coming.
                                There were five or six of us around here predicting many of these things months before the election if he won. We were told it could never get that bad. Hell my gf told me I was nuts and just being dark and pessimistic...she recanted that months ago and is now more pessimistic than me!!

This clown and his sycophants and voters dont have the sense to realize how stupid and ridiculous their actions are.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X