Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2016-17: Let's Take the Next Step

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
    And then you avoid ever giving straight answers to simple questions. Let me know when you're willing to have a discussion instead of just spewing forth opinion.

Powers &8^]
    Ok, like I'm the only one on this forum that types their own opinion on various topics. Don't be so silly. If you don't like my opinion that's fine with me. I know what I'm talking about and I'm not alone....there are many others that know the situation there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
      I know what I'm talking about and I'm not alone....there are many others
      So many people are saying?

Comment

Originally posted by EastFan1 View Post
        So many people are saying?
        The number of people that put their opinion here in black and white doesn't include or reflect those that talk about it in the rinks. The problem begins and ends with the head of the program. Period.

Comment

And you continue to talk in generalities. What is it you're looking for from us by coming in here and insulting a program in front of its fans? Are you looking for a fight? Do you just like seeing yourself type? I don't understand what you want from us. If you want us to agree with you you have to give us more to go on besides vague accusations of a "problem" with "the head of the program".

We don't even know who you are. A former player? A parent? A rival fan? What's the context in which you're hearing these things that the rest of us aren't?

Powers &8^]

Comment

I'm attending an RIT women's game for the 2nd time since the jump from DIII. After 1 period against Syracuse, RIT has only 1 shot on goal (although admittedly it did go in). This is definitely not the dominant RIT team I remember from their final DIII years, is it?
            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
              I'm attending an RIT women's game for the 2nd time since the jump from DIII. After 1 period against Syracuse, RIT has only 1 shot on goal (although admittedly it did go in). This is definitely not the dominant RIT team I remember from their final DIII years, is it?
              No, because they can't recruit "up" like they did when they were D3. They're probably more D3 now than they were back then.

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                Nope we don't have forwards that could sufficiently move the puck to get some offense going like we did in those days.

Comment

Reagan Rust on why she turned down the chance to fulfill her dream:

http://lastwordonhockey.com/2017/04/...a-reagan-rust/

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                    Reagan Rust on why she turned down the chance to fulfill her dream:

http://lastwordonhockey.com/2017/04/...a-reagan-rust/

Powers &8^]
                    Great story. I signed the petition and I'm glad she got to play DI at RIT. And go Bulldogs, beat Harvard today.
                    "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

When this thread popped to the top the other day I got excited that maybe Scott had been fired. Lol.

Comment

When this thread popped to the top the other day I got excited that maybe Scott had been fired. Lol.
                        "Excited" someone gets fired? Why so negative? Did the coach do something to you?

Comment

Originally posted by hocper View Post
                          "Excited" someone gets fired? Why so negative? Did the coach do something to you?
                          Running the program into the ground is more than enough to hope the school/athletic director will "take the next step."
                          Last edited by shelfit; 04-09-2017, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Running the program into the ground is more than enough to hope the school/athletic director will "take the next step."
                            Ran the program into the ground? What are you basing it off of the team's record over the last two seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by ritBLKnORGsuit View Post
                              Ran the program into the ground? What are you basing it off of the team's record over the last two seasons?
                              Running, not ran, running. Meaning he is currently running it into the ground. Weakest conference in the country and his team is going downhill fast.

Comment

his team is going downhill fast.
                                Everyone in the CHA gets athletic scholarships except RIT. RIT still has 2 CHA conference tourney titles, an NCAA appearance and they beat Penn State in play-offs 3 out of 5 years.

Would be interesting to see what RIT could do with 18 scholarships.

Comment

Working...
                                X