This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies: New Ideas Welcome II Prequel Reboot

So I must be on a Die Hard kick (sue me) so I watched Die Hard With a Vengeance tonight. It's as good as I remember.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Re: Movies: New Ideas Welcome II Prequel Reboot

Is that the brother of Hans one? May be mookie's least favorite dh movie
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      So I must be on a Die Hard kick (sue me) so I watched Die Hard With a Vengeance tonight. It's as good as I remember.
      Nothing wrong with a movie series kick. Heck, nothing wrong with just being in a mood to watch a certain movie.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Nothing wrong with a movie series kick. Heck, nothing wrong with just being in a mood to watch a certain movie.
        I marathon all of my Mel Brooks DVDs at least once a year.

I also have an annual tradition of watching Aspen Extreme around Thanksgiving, right before ski season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I also have an annual tradition of watching Aspen Extreme around Thanksgiving, right before ski season starts.
          My NYE fallback plan is always Animal House/Blues Brothers, since that is what my family did growing up. USA network showed that EVERY NYE, and it was awesome (even if edited)
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I can only take Mel brooks in small doses.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I can only take Mel brooks in small doses.
              You also don't like Airplane!, so we already know you're:

Comment

Actually.... I've never seen it.
                Code:

Comment

Actually.... I've never seen it.
                  You need to see it. It's a classic. Airplane II, well, it's great, but not the same. Many people vary on opinion on that sequel.

Comment

I just don't like movies of that era. I like 90s and beyond.

Take Ten Things, a movie that will likely be looked down on by most kids under 30 and over 40. It's a great movie.
                    Code:

Comment

Take Ten Things, a movie that will likely be looked down on by most kids under 30 and over 40. It's a great movie.
                      I can't say, since I've never seen it. I'm not open (in general) to older movies, but I force myself to watch them, and I've been pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Aspen Extreme...its like Top Gun on the slopes! (that is what the VHS box said)

Personally I would rather watch Ski Patrol and Ski School but to each their own

On and another note I watched the movie Lion tonight...great story but the movie draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagged.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ten Things is awesome!

I like movies from all eras though
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

On and another note I watched the movie Lion tonight...great story but the movie draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagged.

I get your point, but I like how all of the actors involved managed to play that sudsy crap straight. And, well, the two main characters were from Mt. Brighton, MI. So, it's a soft spot film for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It is time to remake Ski Patrol. I'll cut any b-tch who talks that movie down.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X