Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate 2017-18

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
    Gate-Wisconsin women tied, 3-3. Going to OT...
    Congrats on the win, Lady Raiders! All-ECAC final in women's hockey, wonderful thing!
    Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
    Clarkson 1990

Comment

Take that Wisco !! What a game, 12:20 am ending. Old guy's tired this am, but happy ! Thanks MarkEagle for the addy !
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
        I get BTN because I pay 9.95 mo. for a sports package with Spectrum. It's being streamed also. If you want to watch Cornell get beat you can stream it for free on channeleleven. Go to Quinnipiac 2018 offseason thread here and the addy is posted by Markeagle, just click on it. 4:00 PM

Go Lady Raiders tonight !!
        Called that one !

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
          Congrats on the win, Lady Raiders! All-ECAC final in women's hockey, wonderful thing!
          Oh geez. The story of my life. Watched the first OT then at midnight my eyes gave way and I turned in and missed all the excitement.. Congrats to the women, a gutsy bunch! For the Lady Knights: the third time is the hardest. Go Gate - bring back the National Championship!!

As for Princeton, they can never say we didn't do something for them - like a coach and assistant coach
          COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

For the Lady Knights: the third time is the hardest. Go Gate - bring back the National Championship!!
            Fourth time actually (2 regular season games, plus the Lady Raiders & Knights played for the ECAC Women's Championship).

Championship Game is on Big Ten Network. If you have Verizon Fios, it's Channel 585 (included with the base TV package, "Preferred").
            Colgate '09

Comment

You don't get it Rain...he meant they have beaten us twice and the third time to beat us is the hardest. I got ya covered skate !

Comment

You don't get it Rain...he meant they have beaten us twice and the third time to beat us is the hardest. I got ya covered skate !
                Thanks for the coverage shabby. Congrats to Princeton on their big win last night. Whoever thought two Colgate guys would figure in the Tigers winning the ECAC Championship game? Princeton is a program on fast forward; hope our men can replicate it next season. Make some noise in the NCAAs Tigers!

FYI - Anyone who has Directv: the womens game is on 610 (BTN) at 3 PM - at least that's the skinny I got from others. Go Raiders - Beat Clarkson! Bring home the title.

Comment

Go Lady Raiders, finish the "Cinderella Story" ! Rusch's sports bar will be poppin today !

Comment

FYI...I find it pretty amazing that Point shut out Princeton twice this year, especially with their high powered offense with two of the top scorers in the country.

Comment

D'oh! I thought for some reason the Clarkson women were 3-0 against the Lady Raiders this season. I was wrong.

Let's do this!
                      Colgate '09

Comment

Congrats to the Lady Raiders on an epic and historic season. The ending will hurt for awhile, but you will be able to look back and see that you produced a hockey season unlike any ever seen at 'Gate since 1990.....and a first for the women's team.
                        With the progress we've shown there is every reason to believe we can win the championship next season.

Comment

Congrats to the Lady Raiders on an epic and historic season. The ending will hurt for awhile, but you will be able to look back and see that you produced a hockey season unlike any ever seen at 'Gate since 1990.....and a first for the women's team.
                          With the progress we've shown there is every reason to believe we can win the championship next season.
                          Agreed, that was a tremendous game - maybe BTN won't want to televise it if they can't get either team in it again
                          Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                          Clarkson 1990

Comment

Arnaud Vachon is listed as 2018-19 by Heisenberg, and College Commitments as 2019-20. Hope he comes this year as he's a 6-2 205 forward.

BTW...we have five or maybe six recruits coming this fall of which two are goalies. Clarkson has 10, Cornell 7, Dartmouth 12, Harvard 12, Princeton 7, Q-pas 12, RPI 14, and even SLU with the problems has 10.

Comment

My first ECAC tournament in Lake Placid was a fun one, with Princeton’s title game win guaranteeing 3 ECAC teams in the NCAA tournament (along with Cornell and Clarkson). It is off to the misplaced Midwest Regional in Allentown this weekend, cheering for Princeton (and Denver). Then an Amtrak adventure to Saint Paul will follow in early April. Go ‘Gate.

Comment

BTW...we have five or maybe six recruits coming this fall of which two are goalies. Clarkson has 10, Cornell 7, Dartmouth 12, Harvard 12, Princeton 7, Q-pas 12, RPI 14, and even SLU with the problems has 10.
                                I know. This has bugged me for years...

Three of the six are from Brooks (AJHL). It appears Union is the only school with fewer recruits with 5.
                                Last edited by ColSkate65; 03-23-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X