This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Only thing is, Trump declaring Democrats the party of crime is also ****ing hilarious.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The smartest President EVER.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        The smartest President EVER.

Oooh, ask him for examples of "fabulous" and "not so good" reports. I'm sure he has examples ready to go.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

That's some hilarious **** there. ****ing hilarious.
          Admittedly, I didn't click the link. But she married a bully. What did she expect?
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G
          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
          2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
            Admittedly, I didn't click the link. But she married a bully. What did she expect?
            I dunno. But she is being excoriated on twitter by real bullying victims.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Oooh, ask him for examples of "fabulous" and "not so good" reports. I'm sure he has examples ready to go.
              Major hurricanes are "wet, very wet," so I suppose UN reports have "words, many words."

Comment

How do you draw a report? That sounds much easier than researching and writing one
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I think he meant "draw up"

He's just a moron though.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    How do you draw a report? That sounds much easier than researching and writing one
                    It's funny though. On this board we're used to asinine comments and the word "drew", but usually in a different context.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I was told all celebrities were out-of-touch Hollywood elitists. https://***********/cspan/status/1050408255669891073

Ted Nugent would join them but he's with Kavanaugh discussing Devil's Triangles.

KDR

Comment

“I could say I’m the most bullied person on the world,” Melania Trump said.
                        Uh, huh. Did you learn that line of bs from your husband?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          I was told all celebrities were out-of-touch Hollywood elitists. https://***********/cspan/status/1050408255669891073

Ted Nugent would join them but he's with Kavanaugh discussing Devil's Triangles.
                          What about Ted Danson?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            It's funny though. On this board we're used to asinine comments and the word "drew", but usually in a different context.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              What about Ted Danson?
                              Conservative celebrities are revered. Liberal celebrities reviled.

Comment

Nothing says "America First" by putting an acceptable price tag on a foreign government murdering an American resident: https://***********/atrupar/status/1050425941460172801

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X