This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Yes, I had it the whole season last year without too many issues. Got it the first month of this year, and the first game didn't have any audio. I complained and cancelled my subscription. Most services would have apologized, and offered me a free month, they just said, "Don't let the door hit ya...". I have been too busy since then to consider resubscribing.

Comment

I haven't had too many issues with the stream itself the last several months, and yes, if you are coming to it late and don't want to know the outcome you do have to be a bit careful not to read the tweets and/or see the score on the screen, but I've managed it easily enough. There's been a few instances of late returns after periods or brief blackouts but not too bad overall.
      I have to say that I tried watching the Women this last weekend and the stream worked fine but the feed was nearly unwatchable as the camera operator insisted on trying to zoom tight on the puck carrier the entire time. It not only made it hard to see the play develop it gave you a headache and a dizzying sense of motion sickness. Although some of that could have been all the thinner I guess...
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by jwilli View Post
        If Berry plays well and wins tonight, is this the weekend he gets the Saturday nod over Jurisic? I thought it was a strong possibility against the Goofs given how "on" Jack was for most of the night. As important as these last two weeks are, does Tony finally ride the hotter goalie?
        I just think he sticks with the rotation the last two weekends and maybe picks a guy for the B1G. Agree that Berry looked great Friday, but again I can't really fault Matt on Saturday as he was very solid as well. Good goalie play is a must though this week as the pucks will be flying in from PSU.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

BTN+ is nothing but a money grab with horrible video. I have DirecTv, with BTN and get BTN2Go free on any device. I tried + and cancelled b/c it's a bull**** service that should be free. BTN+ should be part of that package, but no.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Besse' drought is over
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
              I was talking about 2013-14. Even diehard fans completely forget that, and fans who are anything short of diehard never noticed in the first place. I always describe that year as a "lost season contained in a bubble" when describing the downfall to older Badgers fans who saw men's hockey as "big" (even if they didn't follow it closely) and when describing it to newer fans to illustrate the crazy mismatch between the team's previous success and reputation and what new fans see now. Wins and losses were a miniscule part of that.
              The diamond in the rough being one of the last teams into the tourney that year might have something to do with that.

(Lowell was the 1-seed in that matchup, we were one of the 4-seeds)

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVgzNUIeY0Y

Take that!

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Let's go for the sweep tomorrow!
                  WISCONSIN BADGERS
                  NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                  WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                  WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                  B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                  Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Take THAT, Enablers!

Comment

Boom. Glad to have my season tickets back. Ride this pony!

Comment

Are you guys ready to help me put extra axles on the bandwagon? With the BB team not able to drop a ball in Lake Mendota from a boat, this ***** is gonna fill up fast!

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          The diamond in the rough being one of the last teams into the tourney that year might have something to do with that.

(Lowell was the 1-seed in that matchup, we were one of the 4-seeds)
                          That was 2012-13. In 13-14 we were a 1 seed and lost to NoDak.

Comment

RE: TV coverage

Saturday's game is on ASN. That's on 11.2 in GB, and I think has Madison distribution, too
                            St. Norbert College Green Knights
                            NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                            NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                            NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                            ---
                            SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
                              RE: TV coverage

Saturday's game is on ASN. That's on 11.2 in GB, and I think has Madison distribution, too

Comment

I didn't take MCR's advice and watched the game anyway and it was pretty good. Just like all year, terrible in the first, GREAT in the second.

Under the bubble at 12 PWR, with the goof's loss, tied for 1st in the B1G, and needing two points in 3 games to secure a bye in the B1G tourney. (OSU insured they can finish no better than 3rd in the B1G with their loss tonight. )

Turns out this WAS a Great Day For Hockey!
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X