X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45: 28 - Yo Memo So Stupid, Donald Renamed it "Eric"

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    It totally makes sense, though. Instead of sending EBT cards, which are small and can be digitally refilled and then can be used to buy food already in someone's town, let's ship the food itself from halfway across the country. There's no way that concept can be more expensive.
    Well I am sure companies like Tyson will be happy...think of all the money they will make selling rubber chicken for all those boxes. (or Hillshire Farms and turkey!)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well This Guy is Fired

FBI Director Chris Wray upended the White House's stated timeline of information about disgraced aide Rob Porter on Tuesday, as he outlined when the agency briefed officials on the matter.

The White House was repeatedly briefed on the FBI's background investigation into the former White House staff secretary that uncovered allegations of domestic abuse before those allegations became public, Wray said.
      "I can't get into the content of what was briefed to the White House ... What I can tell you is that the FBI submitted a partial report on the investigation in question in March. And then a completed background investigation in late July. That soon thereafter, we received request for follow-up inquiry and we did the follow-up and provided that information in November and that we administratively closed the file in January," Wray said during congressional testimony Tuesday.

Wray declined to say what information was specifically provided to the White House, but said the FBI provided periodic updates on its investigation in March, July and November before closing its background check investigation into Porter in January.
      The timeline contradicts claims the White House has made in the wake of Porter's resignation last week about Porter's background check information and when the White House was briefed on the investigation.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...o-protect.html

Think the idiots have figured it out yet? I doubt it.
        And this was a surprise to who? Yeah, the silver spoon billionaire, champion of the working man. Anyone who fell for that really needs to re-assess their mental acuity
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          So you just assumed that all the economists, even the supply side conservative ones who flat out said that was not even feasible, were all lying? The amount it was going to kill the dollar alone showed it wasnt possible but even the fake numbers Ryan and the GOPers through out there (and they were fake because they did the math using the wrong numbers) werent going to ever hit home and that was the most positive possible outcome.

Please tell me when you are doing your real work you actually do a bit more research before offering an opinion. A 5th grader could look at the tax cut and see it was a problem based solely on the numbers alone. (let alone the real world implications)
          Economists are educated, educated are elites, therefor liberals, therefore liars.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            And this was a surprise to who? Yeah, the silver spoon billionaire, champion of the working man. Anyone who fell for that really needs to re-assess their mental acuity
            They're never going to figure it out. They have no source of information that isn't a GOP propaganda outlet, and even if they did they would reject it.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

But as ICE officers get wider latitude to determine whom they detain, the biggest jump in arrests has been of immigrants with no criminal convictions. The agency made 37,734 “noncriminal” arrests in the government’s 2017 fiscal year, more than twice the number in the previous year. The category includes suspects facing possible charges as well as those without criminal records.

Last month, a college chemistry instructor in Kansas, Syed Ahmed Jamal, was taken into custody on his lawn while preparing to take his daughter to school. He arrived from Bangladesh 30 years ago and built a life in the United States. More than 57,000 people signed an online petition asking ICE to stop his deportation, describing him as a community leader and loving father.
              Is that ****ing statue down yet?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.02c17a8ee25b
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                FalseFlagInsideJobFakeNews!

But seriously, glad she's OK.
                And now at Obama's office in DC: http://www.fox5dc.com/news/report-wh...bamas-dcoffice

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Sean Hannity says there is secret sperm in Obama's portrait. https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...66609473081345

Or does he simply just hope there is?

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Sean Hannity says there is secret sperm in Obama's portrait. https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...66609473081345

jfc
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

how high was the net in top gun where cruise was playing volleyball? regulation??
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Trump may not be the war monger the binary minded folk around here make him out to be... https://www.infowars.com/trump-chann...tary-meetings/

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          One good month does not a year make, much less a trend, but it's a start.
                          https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ut-run-surplus

Then again, per the article, January is historically a good month.
                          I'm guess a post-holidays revenue bump effect, and quarterly estimated filings (for year end).

So the question becomes: What'll February numbers show.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Trump may not be the war monger the binary minded folk around here make him out to be... https://www.infowars.com/trump-chann...tary-meetings/
                            Nobody thinks Dump is a war monger. Dump is a Dump monger.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Great! He must have cut defense spending a significant amount in the 2018 budget. We know he played drunken Santa to the 1%ers, but at least he made up for it with defense cutbacks a war monger wouldn't support.

Comment

LOL and Hannity has deleted his secret sperm posts. I guessed he finished and had to clean up.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X