Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    They already do. They're called prisons.
    See also: Ways to prevent Blacks from voting.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That is...amazing!@
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Chump Jr. is Getting Desperate

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, told reporters on Wednesday evening that Donald Trump Jr. cited attorney-client privilege to avoid answering the committee’s questions about a discussion he had with President Donald Trump about his June 2016 meeting with Kremlin-linked officials.

After the committee completed its interview with Trump Jr., Schiff briefly spoke with reporters and revealed that Trump Jr. acknowledged that he discussed the June 2016 meeting, as well as the emails leading up to the meeting, with his father. Schiff said that the conversation “ostensibly” took place after the emails became public but would not reveal more about the timeline.

Trump Jr. told committee members that lawyers were present for his conversation with the President and argued that this shields him from having to detail the discussion with the committee, per Schiff.

Schiff disagreed, however.

“I don’t believe you can shield communications between individuals merely by having an attorney present,” he told reporters. “That’s not the purpose of attorney-client privilege.”
        This was how the mob used to use Attorney Client Privilege back in the day. One of the ways they ended up getting Gotti was to disqualify the lawyers because they were acting as part of the criminal enterprise.
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Chump Jr. is Getting Desperate

This was how the mob used to use Attorney Client Privilege back in the day. One of the ways they ended up getting Gotti was to disqualify the lawyers because they were acting as part of the criminal enterprise.
          One of two possibilities.

1. Either these people never read a history book and are just ignorant. OR
          2. They're so arrogant they think they're the ones who are going to get away with it.

Take your choice.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

2. They're so arrogant they think they're the ones who are going to get away with it.

Take your choice.
            Its #2. They are like every criminal enterprise they think they are too smart to get in trouble for what others did. It is why the mob lost all influence after Gotti went down and it is why sooner or later every Ponzi scheme blows up.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So Donald messes up the FDR Pearl Harbor quote and Melania messes up the day. Other than that, off to a great start!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                So Donald messes up the FDR Pearl Harbor quote and Melania messes up the day. Other than that, off to a great start!
                Someone on Twitter said that while he botched quoting FDR, he *was* grammatically correct in the words his stubby fingers chose to mash.

So at least he's got that going for him?
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

If there is mental issues that prevent them from being productive members of society build some homes, put them in there, and take care of them.
                  Scoob, we just spent the last 30-40 years mainstreaming mentally disabled folks that used to be housed in places like this and this. And now you want to reverse that?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Scoob, we just spent the last 30-40 years mainstreaming folks that used to be housed in places like this and this. And now you want to reverse that?
                    That's part of taking care of them. Halfway Houses are used all the time. Don't be so dramatic. And don't equate BS to me.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Take your choice.
                      Why can't it be both?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

That's part of taking care of them. Halfway Houses are used all the time. Don't be so dramatic. And don't equate BS to me.
                        The mentally disabled don't go to halfway houses. They go to group homes with other DAC "disabled adult children" that have to be cared for by guardians or the state. Though that whole system is going to hell because states keep cutting funding for it.

Halfway and three-quarter houses are for addicts trying to get back into mainstream society, while living in a sober environment with other addicts. They have mental issues, but aren't necessarily disabled and unable to be productive members of society, as long as they don't drink or use, and in some cases, take their medications.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Its #2. They are like every criminal enterprise they think they are too smart to get in trouble for what others did. It is why the mob lost all influence after Gotti went down and it is why sooner or later every Ponzi scheme blows up.
                          Ponzi schemes blow up because of simple math.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            Scoob, we just spent the last 30-40 years mainstreaming mentally disabled folks that used to be housed in places like this and this. And now you want to reverse that?
                            If by "mainstreaming", you mean, cut all services and funding so they ended up homeless on the streets, then yeah, that's what we've done.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              If by "mainstreaming", you mean, cut all services and funding so they ended up homeless on the streets, then yeah, that's what we've done.
                              Yeah I mean I know there were cases where people were mistreated in those facilities, but I think we've perhaps gone way too far in the other direction.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

You act like he is thinking independently
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X