Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Clemson might not be long for this game.
    Perhaps, but keep in mind that Alabama led Clemson by 14 midway through the second last year, and we all know how that game ended. The Tigers need to do a much better job on 2nd down on defense though. They are playing well on first, but giving up way too many third and short chances.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Re: College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

I see a different animal on the field here. This is tilting heavily towards Alabama.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        I see a different animal on the field here. This is tilting heavily towards Alabama.
        Perhaps. Clemson doesn't have the same offensive firepower they had last year. The Tigers certainly need to up their game in the second half.
        North Dakota

Comment

17-6 now, and I think I'm done for the night.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Dagger
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Dagger
              Yeah, disappointing that Clemson didn't show up tonight. Glad the Tigers exceeded expectations this season, and the future continues to look bright for Clemson, but frustrating when you have a team capable of winning the title and coming up a bit short.

I guess go Dawgs...although I don't really care for either program.
              North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                Yeah, disappointing that Clemson didn't show up tonight. Glad the Tigers exceeded expectations this season, and the future continues to look bright for Clemson, but frustrating when you have a team capable of winning the title and coming up a bit short.

I guess go Dawgs...although I don't really care for either program.
                We will all root against the New England Crimson Tide together. Football has become the great unifier.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Georgia has zero hope against 'Bama. They're going to get pounded defensively.

Originally posted by Kepler
                  the New England Crimson Tide
                  OK, that's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Georgia has zero hope against 'Bama. They're going to get pounded defensively.

OK, that's pretty good.
                    Yeah, "Alabama Patriots" sounds like a right wing militia group.

Comment

That will be a game I won't be watching. Congrats to Alabama.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by CLS View Post
                        Yeah, "Alabama Patriots" sounds like a right wing militia group.
                        but just as bad
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

And millions of Southerners believe God will decide who wins the BCS. We will soon know which fan base is living in sin and abomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            We will all root against the New England Crimson Tide together. Football has become the great unifier.
                            Everett HS?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The only reason Alabama lost to Auburn and almost lost to Mississippi State was because their defense had a bunch of injuries. Given a month to heal and you get last night. Georgia will probably be as successful as Clemson.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Kinda glad Oklahoma lost. Mayfield has a little bit too much Manziel in him.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X