Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Cop, Bad Cop, Whatcha gonna do?

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    by that logic, we should all be scared of all cops because the minority are racist dickwads who abuse their power.

Isn't that what you guys are arguing against?

We can't act as though all cops are racist dickwads, but you're ok with cops treating all of us as potential copkillers? Is that really your argument?
    Brutality is the norm, not the exception. The cop in Madison that was described previously will not have his badge for long, as he will be pressured off the force. Brutality is colour blind, as we've seen people of all races, genders, ages, and whatnot become victims, or in the domestic terrorists' eyes "assailants", and then charged with crimes themselves in order for brutality to be covered up. They will treat us all as potential killers; there is no denying this. Race is a front used to divide the people in order to establish the New World Order.

They are funded by the Southern Poverty Law Center, and are instructed to target Constitutionalists. This was proved in Spokane, and poorly denied. The SPLC is the true enemy.

Comment

...and there's the crazy we've all come to know from flaggy. I'm actually glad, it was weird agreeing with many of his posts recently.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        ...and there's the crazy we've all come to know from flaggy. I'm actually glad, it was weird agreeing with many of his posts recently.
        I was enjoying agreeing with him. Who needs to get high when you can get weird stuff like that for free?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          This thread makes me sad.
          It's supposed to.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth. We cant even point and laugh anymore because people are being beat up and killed on tape and it is happening everywhere with no consequence.

This country is turning into what movies made us believe the Old West was like. Shoot first and ask questions later. If you are wrong, well they shouldnt have been stupid in the first place. All of a sudden any crime committed can lead to a death sentence.

Thank god it wasnt like that when I was a kid, we never would have made it out alive.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Say 1450 people killed by police (5/1/13 to 8/25/14 -- Kepler approved source ). Pro-rate that back to 12 months and it's about 1100 people.

In 2012, 10,322 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States. (Source)

When I dare get out of bed in the morning, am I more worried about a cop shooting me or getting killed by a drunk driver?

The numbers say I'm roughly 10x more likely to be killed by the drunk driver. Worse? If I'm confronted by a cop I know the cop is armed. So, which drivers around me are drunk?

File this under: "EBOLA'S GONNA KILL US ALL!" hysteria.
              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-23-2014, 11:08 AM.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Then factor in that encounters between cops and civilians happen exponentially more often per day than a drunk person gets behind the wheel.

Hysteria indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Say 1450 people killed by police (5/1/13 to 8/25/14 -- Kepler approved source ). Pro-rate that back to 12 months and it's about 1100 people.

In 2012, 10,322 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States. (Source)

When I dare get out of bed in the morning, am I more worried about a cop shooting me or getting killed by a drunk driver?

The numbers say I'm roughly 10x more likely to be killed by the drunk driver.

You could do the same thing with just about any metric you want. Compare it to the number of Americans killed by "international terrorists", and you're more likely to be killed by a cop.

Even the point of public servants doing this is unacceptable. The worst part is that many of the true assailants (or as the departments put it, "victims") will claim that they were simply following orders, and then the chiefs/sheriffs/etc. will deny the orders, but everyone knows. We must hold them accountable for following the Constitution, as we are the only line of defence. We have the power of recall should one of these heads, which mind you are elected positions, choose to believe the lies of the appointed Southern Poverty Law Center.

Comment

The numbers say I'm roughly 10x more likely to be killed by the drunk driver. Worse? If I'm confronted by a cop I know the cop is armed. So, which drivers around me are drunk?

"We shouldn't worry about punishing drunk drivers because heart disease."

Comment

Maybe cops should get itchy trigger fingers with drunk drivers...I mean they ARE criminals so they put themselves in harms way. Dont commit a crime and you dont end up dead!

(watches as the self righteous do backflips to try and make the case that this is different)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Maybe cops should get itchy trigger fingers with drunk drivers...I mean they ARE criminals so they put themselves in harms way. Dont commit a crime and you dont end up dead!

(watches as the self righteous do backflips to try and make the case that this is different)
                        You don't have to commit an actual crime for this to happen. You could just be sitting in an emergency room waiting and end up not only beat up, but charged with starting the fight even if you the cop struck first.

Comment

Careful. I've advocated that drunk driving should be treated as attempted murder and if you kill someone while drunk driving it should be a capital offense. (A drunk driver behind the wheel is the same menace as someone waiving a loaded gun around in a room full of people.)

And yes, I was hit by a drunk driver. I'm fortunate.

PS - Texting while driving to me is reckless endangerment.

ND State Law 12.1-17-03. Reckless endangerment.
                          A person is guilty of an offense if he creates a substantial risk of serious bodily injury or death to another. The offense is a class C felony if the circumstances manifest his extreme indifference to the value of human life. Otherwise it is a class A misdemeanor. There is risk within the meaning of this section if the potential for harm exists, whether or not a particular
                          person's safety is actually jeopardized.
                          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-23-2014, 12:32 PM.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Everybody knows that blacks are usually stoned while driving, not drunk with an underage girl with them, like Mexicans.

Obviously white people who are drinking and driving will just get a warning, so i fail to see your point.

Comment

Careful. I've advocated that drunk driving should be treated as attempted murder and if you kill someone while drunk driving it should be a capital offense. (A drunk driver behind the wheel is the same menace as someone waiving a loaded gun around in a room full of people.)

And yes, I was hit by a drunk driver. I'm fortunate.
                              Classic case of single experience to set the trap. This is exactly why we have the PATRIOT Act and New York City-state's (un)SAFE Act, and also why after the Boston bombings, effective martial law was in place. History's most destructive legislation is bourne of emotional reaction. I'm not saying we shouldn't prosecute this sort of stuff, but be very careful as to how far you go. Prisons are already over-populated; we don't need another excuse to dole out "mandatory" life sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Brutality is the norm, not the exception. The cop in Madison that was described previously will not have his badge for long, as he will be pressured off the force. Brutality is colour blind, as we've seen people of all races, genders, ages, and whatnot become victims, or in the domestic terrorists' eyes "assailants", and then charged with crimes themselves in order for brutality to be covered up. They will treat us all as potential killers; there is no denying this. Race is a front used to divide the people in order to establish the New World Order.

They are funded by the Southern Poverty Law Center, and are instructed to target Constitutionalists. This was proved in Spokane, and poorly denied. The SPLC is the true enemy.
                                Reading this reminds me of something else that was on my mind a few weeks ago.

I saw The Lego Movie and realized that LSD will start to fall off in popularity with children soon. Why is that? Because they'll have seen The Lego Movie. LSD will be a huge letdown after having seen the trippy sh** in that movie.

The same principle replays itself here with Flaggy.

ETA: It looks like Kepler had the same idea.
                                Last edited by St. Clown; 12-23-2014, 01:09 PM.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X