X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    I'm going to be laughing in their face personally the minute they start crying about getting their benefits cut.
    The problem is the Poors who support the Republicans despite stuff like this will be completely convinced when Rush and Fox tell them "you know why we don't have any money for you? The n-ggers!"

You can't fix stupid.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
      I'm going to be laughing in their face personally the minute they start crying about getting their benefits cut. Astounds me that Paul Ryan can walk around town without being beaten senseless on a daily basis but again maybe people just don't care anymore.
      But a lot of them will be shopping at the dollar store, poor, and happy that dem Brown and black peoples aren’t getting it all for free anymore and those loose women can’t abort babies anymore and no more of dem liberal ******* will be sending their kids to those uppity colleges anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        But a lot of them will be shopping at the dollar store, poor, and happy that dem Brown and black peoples aren’t getting it all for free anymore and those loose women can’t abort babies anymore and no more of dem liberal ******* will be sending their kids to those uppity colleges anymore
        Good. Let them get screwed. If they're happy about it so be it. Not my place to try and fix it for them.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Good. Let them get screwed. If they're happy about it so be it. Not my place to try and fix it for them.
          Oh I don’t care either- they can burn in hell. My point was they’re so **** stupid they don’t realize how bad off they are because they’re blinded by hatred

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Christ at least they used to pretend that wasnt what they were doing...now they are so awful they just come out and say it. This is how much they hated Obama...they hated being outed for who they really were so now they wear it on their flipping sleeve like a badge of honor.
            These were a prank, but I think it really is time to put them into production.

Comment

National reporting just now talking about Franken's seat is indicating it's a toss up between Republican and Democrat. It appears that Dayton will appoint his female lieutenant Governor to hold the seat until a special election.

Reporter indicated clearly in his report that the Republican Party thinks Minnesota is "fertlie" ground for Trump's Republicanism.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                National reporting just now talking about Franken's seat is indicating it's a toss up between Republican and Democrat. It appears that Dayton will appoint his female lieutenant Governor to hold the seat until a special election.

Reporter indicated clearly in his report that the Republican Party thinks Minnesota is "fertlie" ground for Trump's Republicanism.
                Line of succession in MN, according to MPR News this AM, says that if the Lt. Gov. leaves his/her post, the role is filled by the State Senate Leader. That's a Republican at the moment - in a state senate that has a one-vote majority, assuming the special election in district XX (forget which) goes to the GOP, as it did with the last election. The senate leader comes from a fairly purple district, according to MPR.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Doug Jones and the DNC just handed his race to Roy Moore on a silver platter.

https://www.theroot.com/a-racist-flyer-might-cost-doug-jones-the-election-becau-1821065764
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Listening to Franken now. He's resigning. Very sad. Very good speech.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It is going to come down to who the candidates are. I dont see a Trump disciple getting enough votes in the Liberal areas to win unless the DFL goes full stupid and puts up some crony. Will it be 2018 cause if so I think that favors the Dems if it is after that then who knows.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It is going to come down to who the candidates are. I dont see a Trump disciple getting enough votes in the Liberal areas to win unless the DFL goes full stupid and puts up some crony. Will it be 2018 cause if so I think that favors the Dems if it is after that then who knows.
                        2018 will trigger a special election for Franken's seat. The winner of that election will serve a two-year term, completing Franken's term. Between now and then, Dayton will appoint a senator to represent MN. The question comes down to the idea of whether or not the DFL wants to simply nominate a caretaker of that senate seat, or if they want to nominate someone who they think will want to run for the senate seat going forward.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Two Democrats gone. Not a single Republican. ***** Grabber in the White House and a Molester on is way from Alabama.

You cannot make this up.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            2018 will trigger a special election for Franken's seat. The winner of that election will serve a two-year term, completing Franken's term. Between now and then, Dayton will appoint a senator to represent MN. The question comes down to the idea of whether or not the DFL wants to simply nominate a caretaker of that senate seat, or if they want to nominate someone who they think will want to run for the senate seat going forward.
                            Interesting. They should avoid the placeholder and nominate someone who will run. If the coming Dem wave is real the GOP has almost no shot at that seat. The MNGOP bench is very thin.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Two Democrats gone. Not a single Republican. ***** Grabber in the White House and a Molester on is way from Alabama.

You cannot make this up.
                              Like I said...the GOP is Ric Flair. No matter how much he cheats he gets away with it.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Interesting. They should avoid the placeholder and nominate someone who will run. If the coming Dem wave is real the GOP has almost no shot at that seat. The MNGOP bench is very thin.
                                This. And FFS appoint/nominate a woman. Symbols matter.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X