X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2017-2018

Originally posted by vicb View Post
    Now that I have seen co-operation between Gopher Fans and Badger fans, maybe there is hope for co-operation between the USA and N Korea.
    How about we start with Republicans and Democrats first? LOL.

I called the ticket office as the inbox was devoid of any correspondence from UW.....my tickets got sent to will call by accident, so I will indeed get them before the game.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by robertearle View Post
      Driving over to Camp Randall this morning, I was thinking "Wait a minute... this guy's a Gopher fan! Whaddaya doin'?!?"
      I would have assigned 2 reasonable and simple conditions to helping Eeyore out. 1) You can wear any color other than maroon and/or yellow to the game, 2) No spelling out-loud in the building.

Hopefully UW takes care of #2 on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        I would have assigned 2 reasonable and simple conditions to helping Eeyore out. 1) You can wear any color other than maroon and/or yellow to the game, 2) No spelling out-loud in the building.

So he could wear antique gold? http://www.helmethut.com/College/Minnesota/UM7275.html

The helmet might also provide protection from rabid badgers.
        Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-08-2018, 07:58 AM. Reason: He can spell?
        "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I don't understand the color thing but I do get the 'no spelling' bit. Literacy is hard for a badger to witness

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
            I don't understand the color thing but I do get the 'no spelling' bit. Literacy is hard for a badger to witness
            i dount now wat u meen abot literarie whitnneccs ande uubderstandinj inglisch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
              I predict another Gopher victory. And TA, keep an eye out for Williamson, she has been dynamite. And if you think you are hearing a gun shot, that will be a Zumwinkle slapper.
              Last edited by Puckdrop14; 03-08-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
                I predict another Gopher victory. And TA, keep an eye out for Williamson, she has been dynamite. And if you think you are hearing a gun shot, that will be a Zumwinkle sapper.
                Slapper? Or, maybe her snap shot is also that good?

Or, maybe you intended the post just as it appears. A Zumwinkle goal does tend to sap the will of the opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post

Or, maybe you intended the post just as it appears. A Zumwinkle goal does tend to sap the will of the opponent.
                  Too funny. The beauty of the edit function!

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post

She's pursuing an engineering degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
                      I predict another Gopher victory. And TA, keep an eye out for Williamson, she has been dynamite. And if you think you are hearing a gun shot, that will be a Zumwinkle slapper.
                      So, she's the bomb?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
                        And if you think you are hearing a gun shot, that will be a Zumwinkle slapper.
                        She had a slappah blasta goal off the pass against UW in the 3rd game. Don't leave her unchecked. Ever.

Comment

Word on the street is there will be a Badger Tailgate Saturday in Lot 91 starting at 11. Bring your own thinner!

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                            Now that I have seen co-operation between Gopher Fans and Badger fans, maybe there is hope for co-operation between the USA and N Korea.
                            maybe you want to edit out the rolled eyes?

it will be interesting to see how the liberal hysteria deals with a Rocket Man/Trump summit, I can see the headlines now:

"Trump conspires with Rocket Man to steal 2020 election"

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post

"Trump conspires with Rocket Man to steal 2020 election"
                              Well, at least with Trump around the left has lightened up on George W lately and I haven't heard poor, long dead Herbert Hoover trashed by them in years. I bought a pumper sticker a few years ago at the Eisenhower museum in Abilene, Kansas that reads: I Miss Ike, Hell, I Even Miss Harry. Harry, a great President and good friend and travelling buddy of Herbert Hoover by the way.

Don't think any of them followed much hockey though, just to get out of the "dirty area" and back on "point".
                              Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 03-09-2018, 08:17 AM. Reason: OTOH?
                              "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

here is the WI reaction to WCHA officials ruling that indeed the goal that propelled MN to victory in the 2018 NCAA quarter finals over WI in Madison was a good goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXKM9VuOwCE

Comment

Working...
                                X