OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Good, the team needs a little sandpaper at times.

Comment

Looks like Johnson and Neil will be playing together in France this up coming season.

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
        Congrats to the SUNY Oswego Lakers who were given the greatest home-field advantage ever: inclement weather in Oswego has lead the cancellation of the 2017 SUNYAC Baseball Championships. The top-seeded Lakers will be crowned Champions by default, despite not playing a single game, and will receive the conference's AQ.
        And a number 1 seed at the D-III College World Series!
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The baseball team has done great the last few years and it looks like they are going to continue that trend. So we now have men's hockey, basketball and baseball that all make waves on the national stage. Plus the odd track athlete and swimmer here and there. Pretty cool to see. And the baseball team has slick uni's.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
            The baseball team has done great the last few years and it looks like they are going to continue that trend. So we now have men's hockey, basketball and baseball that all make waves on the national stage. Plus the odd track athlete and swimmer here and there. Pretty cool to see. And the baseball team has slick uni's.
            I've been very impressed with the improvements from the baseball and basketball team since my time at Oswego. It's nice to see a few more sports getting into the national spotlight. As an XC alum as well, it's cool to see we've had a few track folks do pretty well at nationals too. Overall it appears the programs are improving which can only mean great things for the sports teams across the board.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

a few games....Oswego at Hobart Oct 29th...Hobart will be at the Pathfinder this yr not sure who else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                a few games....Oswego at Hobart Oct 29th...Hobart will be at the Pathfinder this yr not sure who else.
                Oswego is also going to Middlebury holiday tournament too before New Years.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  Oswego is also going to Middlebury holiday tournament too before New Years.
                  Thanks Prez for the info,Ill be up for football homecoming at The U,Norwich that is with dad and now may have to make that trip as well,do you know other teams??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    Thanks Prez for the info,Ill be up for football homecoming at The U,Norwich that is with dad and now may have to make that trip as well,do you know other teams??
                    Do not know the other teams. Coach Gosek just mentioned it to me at the Northfield Savings Bank that they would be coming back to Vermont again next year.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                      Do not know the other teams. Coach Gosek just mentioned it to me at the Northfield Savings Bank that they would be coming back to Vermont again next year.
                      I do know there will not be a western team this year. Couldn't work out the logistics with anyone. There will be a western team the following year. That's already set.

As for this year, Gosek did tell me the four teams, but I honestly don't remember. I do remember it was a good field.
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                        I do know there will not be a western team this year. Couldn't work out the logistics with anyone. There will be a western team the following year. That's already set.

As for this year, Gosek did tell me the four teams, but I honestly don't remember. I do remember it was a good field.
                        good to hear,playing cupcakes is not the way to go.

Comment

New defenseman. Max Novick of the Stouffville Spirit.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=221822

Comment

And forward Jesse Farabee of the NAHL's Minnesota Wilderness. His brother Joel is on the fast track to the NHL.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=178531

Comment

looks good, would imagine 4 or 5 more forwards to come...

Comment

I found Digby in the office Friday morning - trying to change the subject from the pain and loss of the past week, I asked how we were shaping up - he's very happy with 5 lines and 8 Dmen they have, but hinted they are not done yet...can't say more than that as it sounded it was a bit competitive....but he feels good about his team.... My guess is every coach feels good about his team in June.
                                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Working...
                                X