OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OSWEGO STATE HOCKEY 2016-17 #NoMoreFancyHashtags

It looks like Kenny Neil has found himself a spot In Pensacola, his stat line now reads 4G, 2A, 6pts in 7 games. Getting PP time and PK time. He left the lake for the Ocean.
    Apparently most of the Seniors could have gone for Pro try outs, many had/wanted to stay in Oswego for Academic reasons. Link to article below.

http://www.oswegonian.com/2017/03/31...ockey-careers/

Comment

Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
      It looks like Kenny Neil has found himself a spot In Pensacola, his stat line now reads 4G, 2A, 6pts in 7 games. Getting PP time and PK time. He left the lake for the Ocean.
      Apparently most of the Seniors could have gone for Pro try outs, many had/wanted to stay in Oswego for Academic reasons. Link to article below.

http://www.oswegonian.com/2017/03/31...ockey-careers/
      Thanks for the link,good to see these men have their heads screwed on right, I would think the coaching staff has something to do with this as well,good luck to them going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        OK, looks like Coach G is staying put
        Knowing Ed and Mary's ties to the college, the community and the support they have received during Mary's multiple cancer battles, I would be surprised if they made a move. They are family and the college and community have proved that time and time again when they needed it most.
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
          Knowing Ed and Mary's ties to the college, the community and the support they have received during Mary's multiple cancer battles, I would be surprised if they made a move. They are family and the college and community have proved that time and time again when they needed it most.
          Don't be too surprised. He interviewed for the position.... think he would have turned it down if he'd gotten it?
          Steve
          Penn State Class of '95
          Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Looks like Rutkowski's brother is a Utica recruit,should be fun playing vs his brother......Havnt seen much as far as Oswego recruits,Norwich and Utica I have seen about 5 or 6 so far....still early I would imagine...

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
              Don't be too surprised. He interviewed for the position.... think he would have turned it down if he'd gotten it?
              He probably would have taken it, but maybe he was using the interviews as a bargaining chip come time for negotiations on his pay.
              http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                He probably would have taken it, but maybe he was using the interviews as a bargaining chip come time for negotiations on his pay.
                agree......I also need 12 yrds of mulch,do you deliver to Orange county NY

Comment

agree......I also need 12 yrds of mulch,do you deliver to Orange county NY
                  sure 1,825 miles, I'd do it for $6,000

Comment

sure 1,825 miles, I'd do it for $6,000
                    How does Thursday sound??

Comment

How does Thursday sound??
                      you pay in advance and I can do Thursday

Comment

you pay in advance and I can do Thursday
                        Darn, looks like he know you were planning on paying in Jamaican dollars.
                        Last edited by norm1909; 04-17-2017, 09:38 AM.
                        Larry Normandin
                        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Conner Merkley, a player I thought was coming to Oswego, got a Div. 1 deal, ouch that hurts.

http://centraljuniorhockeyleague.ca/...ws/news_485168

Comment

Originally posted by coasttocoast View Post
                            Conner Merkley, a player I thought was coming to Oswego, got a Div. 1 deal, ouch that hurts.

http://centraljuniorhockeyleague.ca/...ws/news_485168
                            those are the boarder line D1/D3 players that wait it out,looking for schools like UAH and some Atlantic teams ,I think we got Hulshof as he was looking at Sacret Heart,maybe Rags as well.That said not much in the way of recruits so far,expecting around 10 give or take a few.

Comment

Congrats to the SUNY Oswego Lakers who were given the greatest home-field advantage ever: inclement weather in Oswego has lead the cancellation of the 2017 SUNYAC Baseball Championships. The top-seeded Lakers will be crowned Champions by default, despite not playing a single game, and will receive the conference's AQ.
                              Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                              SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                              ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                              NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                              NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                              NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                              NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

as/ NAHL Tommy Horn Forward to the land of Oz...6ft 201 lbs...39 games played 9 g 16a but it gets better....192 PIM,wake-up the penalty kill here comes Tommy BOY......Looks like coach G is adding some grit to the line-up,best of luck to him in Oz.
                                Last edited by bakdraft21; 05-19-2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X