Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#4 BC vs. #1 Wisconsin - NCAA Semis: BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger... MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
    If you asked the Gophers, I assure you they'd have a better informed, far more wary and respectful appreciation for the Badgers as an impending foe than is being exhibited by the BC superfan club.
    Oh me oh my, I'm not being wary of Wisconsin! Oh Lord'h'mercy, how dare I not show the Badgers the proper *respect*!

Forgive me for not drinking the WCHA kool-aid and falling to my knees to worship the ****ing Badgers.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Re: #4 BC vs. #1 Wisconsin - NCAA Semis: BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger... MUSHROOM, MUSHR

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      I have no idea what you're talking about, but somehow I get the feeling this post was over the top haha.
      Not over the line. But it might be laundry day.
      113-162-27 .419

252-113-40 .672

Comment

Re: #4 BC vs. #1 Wisconsin - NCAA Semis: BadgerBadgerBadgerBadger... MUSHROOM, MUSHR

Oh me oh my, I'm not being wary of Wisconsin! Oh Lord'h'mercy, how dare I not show the Badgers the proper *respect*!

Forgive me for not drinking the WCHA kool-aid and falling to my knees to worship the ****ing Badgers.
        Someone better check to see what he is frosting his flakes with these days

Comment

where can the video feed be found for the games tomorrow? I went to NCAA.com and that is useless....

Comment

I'm as serious as a heart attack.

I really, really hope Wisconsin thinks it can hang with BC with anything other than a perfect performance. Anything less than top speed against BC will put the game out of reach early. Just ask the Gophers.
            The BC/Gopher game was the worst I have seen the Gophers play this year. They were capable of much much better, but they didn't play well at all. The Badgers are a very good team, and your girls know that. I can only hope they aren't underestimating them as much as you are.

Comment

Yup...because that's precisely what I stated...you should drop to your knees and worship the Badgers... That's what being wary means...drop to your knees and worship the Badgers. Your attitude is up your rear.

I'm confident the Eagles themselves have more respect than you do for their next opponent. Just as I'm sure the Badgers are taking a very business like approach to their semi. I'd also doubt the Eagles are constantly looking back at the quarterfinal vs. Minnesota as some sort of preview for what to expect in the semi against UW. I get the impression you actually think that's valid...I guess 'cause their both WCHA teams?

I'm hoping it's a good game.
              Minnesota Hockey

Comment

I'm as serious as a heart attack.

I really, really hope Wisconsin thinks it can hang with BC with anything other than a perfect performance. Anything less than top speed against BC will put the game out of reach early. Just ask the Gophers.
                What is he smoking? I really want some.

Comment

is there anywhere to watch the game or watch the live stats?
                  GOT ICE? PLAY HOCKEY

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

“If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

I'm confident the Eagles themselves have more respect than you do for their next opponent.
                    I think it's cute that you WCHA fans expected the BC fans and players to approach this game like we should be in *awe* of the mighty Badgers.
                    I'd also doubt the Eagles are constantly looking back at the quarterfinal vs. Minnesota as some sort of preview for what to expect in the semi against UW. I get the impression you actually think that's valid...I guess 'cause their both WCHA teams?
                    The only thing I have said in relation to the Minnesota game is that Wisconsin had better not come out with anything less than their best or it will be out of reach like the Minnesota game. Please tell me where I pointed to the Minnesota game as some sort of "preview" to tomorrow's game.

It's not just one of BC's match-ups that suggests Wisconsin had better be on top of their game. It's the fact that Boston College is just playing superior hockey. That's all. *****http://www.eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/images/smilies/shrug.gif******

Comment

Here is the NCAA Site for all tournament action, including Women's D1 coverage...

http://www.ncaa.com/liveschedule

Comment

It's not just one of BC's match-ups that suggests Wisconsin had better be on top of their game. It's the fact that Boston College is just playing superior hockey. That's all. *****
                        I am trying to connect with you here Tony, I had a big bowl of frosted flakes to help me relate.
                        When did they start playing superior hockey? Was it right after the OT win against PC or the dominating 3-1 win over Northeastern in the final? Certainly you aren't suggesting a trend that began and ended in the 1st period of the Minny game, as I recall Minny out scored and out shot you’re beloved Eagles in the 2nd and 3rd periods

Help me here Tony

Comment

It's not just one of BC's match-ups that suggests Wisconsin had better be on top of their game. It's the fact that Boston College is just playing superior hockey. That's all. *****http://www.eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/images/smilies/shrug.gif******
                          I think it's adorable, this fantasy BC fans have that the Eagles are playing superior hockey and will smoke Wisconsin if the Badgers should put forth anything less than perfection in the semifinal. Just ask the Gophers...anything less than perfection from UW and it's out of reach early.
                          Minnesota Hockey

Comment

I repeat....

Originally posted by freak View Post
                            Hey Wisco/ wcha fans.... Look up.
                            113-162-27 .419

252-113-40 .672

Comment

Originally posted by granddaddyscout View Post
                              as I recall Minny out scored and out shot you’re beloved Eagles in the 2nd and 3rd periods
                              You recall incorrectly. Our worst period was actually the first. We outshot the Gophers in the 2nd. They outshot us in the third. This was with something like a 5-1 penalty advantage to the Gophers.

Not that the shots on goal mattered much. The game was over halfway through the first period. I doubt either team was playing with the same intensity after it was put away.
                              Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-17-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by granddaddyscout View Post
                                the OT win against PC
                                This probably isn't the game to bring up, seeing as how we had something like 62 shots in that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X