This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Off-season Revised - Onward and Upward

Anyone know when the 8 interviews will be completed?

Comment

Originally posted by pbr View Post
      Hearing that there's more than 8. Someone familiar to Tech and another who's coached in a number of places.
      Whitten and Payne?

Comment

Last call for all, jersey order will be submitted in just over twenty four hours. If you want a gold or cream jersey, you better contact me ASAP.
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          Last call for all, jersey order will be submitted in just over twenty four hours. If you want a gold or cream jersey, you better contact me ASAP.
          Really jersey orders? If it's not coaching rumours or facts just don't bother. Example the new HC _____ ___________ just put his order in before the deadline

Comment

Originally posted by pbr View Post
            A name that no one mentioned has been here. Ask your source for more info.
            Bruce Pearl?
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

It has been posted, that typically indicates that a decision has been reached.

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=88...ecommendedjobs
              Originally posted by alfablue
              Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
              Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
              I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post

It was posted April 26. That's just after Mel lefthe Let's go the the Houghton Jolly Pumpkin to celebrate.
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post

Why do you care?
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                    It was posted April 26. That's just after Mel lefthe Let's go the the Houghton Jolly Pumpkin to celebrate.
                    1. Are you drunk?
                    2. Houghton got a Jolly Pumpkin?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      1. Are you drunk?
                      He's making fun of umich moron troll for being a ******...

Comment

He is kind of a doosh.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          Everything looked right on mine. Hurry up and order the things already! I want to get last year's Christmas present sometime before this coming Christmas... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                            Everything looked right on mine. Hurry up and order the things already! I want to get last year's Christmas present sometime before this coming Christmas... LOL
                            Haha, we should be ok. I'm ordering tomorrow no matter what happens with those remaining. Sorry, the coaching change has as much to do with the timing as anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              Haha, we should be ok. I'm ordering tomorrow no matter what happens with those remaining. Sorry, the coaching change has as much to do with the timing as anything.
                              I have no doubt that you've been busy. All the THG reports have been great.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                1. Are you drunk?
                                UMich has stated about Jolly Pumpkin in Houghton. Apparently it's located between Chipotle & Costo! It's frequented by Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny. It's meant to illustrate that UMich knows nothing about the University, the community or the hiring process. Anyone looking for info, Shirtless has the best we've seen publicly.
                                Last edited by davyd83; 05-14-2017, 07:28 PM.
                                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X