Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Midterms 2: I Need A Drink!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    If the GA governor's race goes to a runoff, are people who didn't vote the first time allowed to vote? It would be interesting to see if the missing power cords get found the second time around.
    I dont see how you could ever deny them the right to vote. It would still be a public election.

If McSally goes down in AZ that would be hilarious! If the recount screws Scott even better
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

FWIW I am not sure Abrams is going to find enough votes to make it to a runoff. Kemp is 25k votes above the threshhold so they need to find a lot of votes and none of them can be his. Dont get me wrong I hope they do but the odds are long.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          FWIW I am not sure Abrams is going to find enough votes to make it to a runoff. Kemp is 25k votes above the threshhold so they need to find a lot of votes and none of them can be his. Dont get me wrong I hope they do but the odds are long.
          Nope, he won. Between overseeing his own vote suppression tactics, and the 76% of Stepford wives who voted in lockstep with their "hubbies", he pulled it out.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Nope, he won. Between overseeing his own vote suppression tactics, and the 76% of Stepford wives who voted in lockstep with their "hubbies", he pulled it out.
            Well there is a chance...but it is rather slim. Supposedly there is already 25k votes they already know about with more out there potentially. They need to find proof before Tuesday when the new SoS is set to certify the results.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why do Republicans not want votes counted?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

She cheated and lost. ****ing Amazing.

Comment

Thanks Rudy. Once the more rural votes from idiot America are in, stop counting the populated areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Thanks Rudy. Once the more rural votes from idiot America are in, stop counting the populated areas.
                      yeah rural folks are all idiots

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        yeah rural folks are all idiots

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        She didn’t mean to insult you
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Ohio's been trending redder since at least 2004. Can't blame Millennial libs with a college degree for wanting out. Meanwhile, there's no shortage of willing brood sows who didn't make the grade, and live in provincially-minded paradises like Circleville, McAuthur, and Cadiz. West Virginia has been slowly spreading northwestward from there.
                          Exactly. 'Hillbilly Elegy' taught me about the influx of Kentuckians and West Virginians into Ohio. But Bob Ufer had already warned Michigan fans that Ohio Stadium is filled with "10,000 alumni and 74,000 truck drivers".
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I'm going to agree with Reich here, sort of.

If you're in an elected office, but running for higher office, you should have to resign the office you hold.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              I'm going to agree with Reich here, sort of.

If you're in an elected office, but running for higher office, you should have to resign the office you hold.
                              Way to go out on a limb.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

I’m not sure I think you should have to resign if you’re running for higher office. It just doesn’t make sense. Everyone is usually running for higher office in some respect.

It doesn’t make sense to cripple the government because you’re running for office.

That being said, no one should run an election in which they are a party.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X