X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Do I think this is a work? No.

Does the possibility of a work exist? Always.
    Saw all the headlines, and yes it could be a work. HIGHLY doubt it, but....
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
      With WWE's involvement with Susan G Komen, etc...No way this a work
      This. No way during a cancer awareness month is this a work.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Saw all the headlines, and yes it could be a work. HIGHLY doubt it, but....
        Ridiculous. It's not a work. No way in hell would it be a work.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sooooo this happened:

Becky Lynch is now the hottest star in professional wrestling, and I’m not talking about her looks. Some are calling this her Stone Cold moment (referring to Austin’s famous moment trying to break out of the Sharpshooter while covered in blood). Dunno if I’d use that but this,

is gonna be a hot selling T-shirt soon.

Funny thing is now Vince may be steering into the skid for once and is reportedly looking at Becky v Rousey at WrestleMania since they can’t do it at Survivor Series.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Sooooo this happened:

Becky Lynch is now the hottest star in professional wrestling, and I’m not talking about her looks. Some are calling this her Stone Cold moment (referring to Austin’s famous moment trying to break out of the Sharpshooter while covered in blood). Dunno if I’d use that but this,

is gonna be a hot selling T-shirt soon.

Funny thing is now Vince may be steering into the skid for once and is reportedly looking at Becky v Rousey at WrestleMania since they can’t do it at Survivor Series.
            Too bad Nia *** everything up and cold-clocked her in the nose causing a broken face and concussion. Hoping we still get that match at Mania. Charlotte did a number on Rousey too at Survivor Series.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              Too bad Nia *** everything up and cold-clocked her in the nose causing a broken face and concussion. Hoping we still get that match at Mania. Charlotte did a number on Rousey too at Survivor Series.
              Enzo Amore was kicked out of Survivor Series for being an idiot. From the sounds of it, some of the wrestlers wanted to legit get their hands on him.
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

20 years ago today... "Mick Foley is about to become Champion; that'll put butts in the seats!"

And that was the night the war was won.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  20 years ago today... "Mick Foley is about to become Champion; that'll put butts in the seats!"

And that was the night the war was won.
                  Poor Tony Schiavone, never able to live that down.

In other news, Cody Rhodes, the Young Bucks, and Tony Khan (owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars) are starting a new promotion called All Elite Wrestling. Cody and the Bucks of course ran the successful All In back in October, it’ll be interesting to see what they can do.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Anybody watching the Rumble?
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                      Anybody watching the Rumble?
                      Becky Lynch loses a title match clean to Asuka and then wins the Rumble all on the same show. WWE ladies and gentlemen!
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Becky Lynch loses a title match clean to Asuka and then wins the Rumble all on the same show. WWE ladies and gentlemen!
                        Yeah, they are that stupid. Lynch Rousey at Wrestlemania does not have near the appeal now.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Yeah, they are that stupid. Lynch Rousey at Wrestlemania does not have near the appeal now.
                          you expected the title unification?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            They could have had Flair/Asuka and put Lynch in the Royal Rumble to begin with. Problem solved. Much easier storyline. Her losing to Asuka clean ruins her rep. And Rousey is going to clean her clock anyway, it's so obvious at this point that Rousey will be the new never lose champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              No, but having a run in by Rousey so Becky doesn’t lose clean would’ve been an easier sell.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

No, but having a run in by Rousey so Becky doesn’t lose clean would’ve been an easier sell.
                                That works too. Losing clean ruined the Wrestlemania match.

Comment

Working...
                                X