This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Sure the Trump voters would have stuck, but everybody else would have bid no trump.
    Not for hilly they woulda
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Sure the Trump voters would have stuck, but everybody else would have bid no trump.
      Ha Ha Ha Ha LOL Ha Ha Ha Ha.

No.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Didn't read the link that Handy(I think) provided? Trump supporters would go Trump. Hillary supporters would go third party.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

In hindsight? I think the 3rd partyers might have been swayed towards Hillary. The lesser of two evils thing going on.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            In hindsight? I think the 3rd partyers might have been swayed towards Hillary. The lesser of two evils thing going on.
            Just stop.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkyBS8uwPQ
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I do not understand why this is so difficult to understand for so many people. It's bizarre.

WOW. Just WOW.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Seriously, what is wrong with that thought?

I think the Bernie fans, and the true third party folks would go with Hill, even though they might not have liked her. Why is that so shocking of a thought?
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Seriously, what is wrong with that thought?

I think the Bernie fans, and the true third party folks would go with Hill, even though they might not have liked her. Why is that so shocking of a thought?
                  You didn't watch the video.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You didn't watch the video.
                    What does that have to do with my statement? I did watch the vid. Obviously the Bernie/3rd party fans didn't want Hill. But going back, if they knew what was going to happen, they'd have voted Hill, and we'd have a different president.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Dude, that was the choice already.

Supposedly a quarter of French voters didn't vote because they hated both candidates. That's what the third parties would have done.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Dude, that was the choice already.

Supposedly a quarter of French voters didn't vote because they hated both candidates. That's what the third parties would have done.
                        But in hindsight? If we could do it all over again? I would disagree. I think the non-voters would vote, for the most part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          But in hindsight? If we could do it all over again? I would disagree. I think the non-voters would vote, for the most part.
                          No. No they wouldnt. See: Scott Walker, Wisconsin, 2012, 2014.

Even if you personally drove each one to the voting booth with a time machine to go back six months in time, they're still going to go "meh" and walk away.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            No. No they wouldnt. See: Scott Walker, Wisconsin, 2012, 2014.

Even if you personally drove each one to the voting booth with a time machine to go back six months in time, they're still going to go "meh" and walk away.
                            Ok. We have a difference of opinion. I won't laugh you down or ridicule you or your opinion, unlike what happened to me. You do bring up a point that is valid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Then you have more faith in the electorate than I. Because the last year or so has simply reinforced my oft stated opinion that roughly half of Americans have below average intelligence, and average ain't exactly stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Then you have more faith in the electorate than I. Because the last year or so has simply reinforced my oft stated opinion that roughly half of Americans have below average intelligence, and average ain't exactly stellar.
                                Oh, I completely agree with your take on intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                                X