This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.08: Suckers

This article and poll are a few days old now but illustrate perfectly how hard it will be to convince voters they are being duped by Republicans and Trump. Few Trump voters think he lies and the vast majority think the press does. Trump could whip out his johnson and take a frothy p!sz on the American flag and his supporters would not waiver at all in their devotion. And afterwards they'd accuse the press who reported on the story of lying about it.

Comment

Yeah but who cares? I'd the Dems want to win they need to convince their Viet's not the Trump voters.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Marcon looks to have won big in the election today.

Never thought I'd say this, but good work France. You managed to vote and avoid the worse of two evils rather than allowing your "principles" to prevent you from voting for either

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Never thought I'd say this, but good work France. You managed to vote and avoid the worse of two evils rather than allowing your "principles" to prevent you from voting for either
          If we had had two rounds we'd have done the same thing.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sigh......

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              Truth.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Well Macron was an independent so the "something different" crowd could defend voting for him.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Never thought I'd say this, but good work France.
                  And they got Iraq right, while we did not. Crow sandwich with an order of Freedom Fries.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    If we had had two rounds we'd have done the same thing.
                    It astonishes me that even now, you still think that.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Yeah, I'm not so confident we would have done the right thing

Comment

A lot of Pothead Johnson voters would've broken for Trump in a hypothetical run-off.

Comment

Lesser of two evils is right. Macron sucks.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Truth.
                            Truth. Maybe for different reasons in elections past, but truth. This particular election just magnified the voters' stupidity.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              Lesser of two evils is right. Macron sucks.
                              We will see if Mme. Le Pen was correct when she said that France would be led by her or Frau Merkel.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Sure the Trump voters would have stuck, but everybody else would have bid no trump.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X