Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.7 - Has the left reached the acceptance stage yet?

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    Don't know if any congressmen have grown a pair yet, but the two biggest Trump supporters I know have abandoned him over the split with conservatives, and the rest seem to have quieted down considerably on FB ( or the filters on fake news are taking hold)
    Really? The Gorsuch thing should give the entire GOP wood and the neocons are in love with him now thanks to him blowing up an airfield in Syria that is still usable (no real damage) at the cost of:

Fifty-nine tomahawk missiles launched from an aircraft carrier hit their target. At $1.59 million a piece, the attack cost the Defense Department $93,810,000.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-...RfMQRzZWMDc3I-

It's a neocons wet dream.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Really? The Gorsuch thing should give the entire GOP wood and the neocons are in love with him now thanks to him blowing up an airfield in Syria that is still usable (no real damage) at the cost of:

Exactly. The conservatives and Neocons are worse enemies than the R's and D's are. They HATE Neocons.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

President Donald J. Trump called the occasion (Gorsuch swearing in) “momentous” and “historic.” “And I got it done in the first 100 days,” he added. “You think that’s easy?”
        What planet is this guy living on? It's really not fair that not only do people get free money from their parents to build their fortunes but they also get their own reality to live in. And, yes, I understand that life isn't fair and that's the fairness I'm whining about. Sue me.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

What was that number from the Iraq War, it cost us $1 billion per day to operate? Now increase that figure for inflation and various other mods likely made to our armaments, and $100 million doesn't seem too surprising for launching 59 Tomahawks.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

What planet is this guy living on? It's really not fair that not only do people get free money from their parents to build their fortunes but they also get their own reality to live in. And, yes, I understand that life isn't fair and that's the fairness I'm whining about. Sue me.
            Why? You clearly don't have any free $$$ from your parents. Not worth the effort.
            "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
            Groucho Marx
            "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
            Ron White
            "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
            Milo Bloom

Comment

What do you know, they aren't one-sided shills after all... https://www.infowars.com/donald-trum...l-law-breaker/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                What do you know, they aren't one-sided shills after all... https://www.infowars.com/donald-trum...l-law-breaker/
                There's a clip of Alex Jones losing his mind over the bombing. Apparently the lines have crossed on the graph and now there is more money grifting against Trump than for him.

You're gonna have to choose, Flag. You can't love both of them anymore. Take a deep breath, and go with your heart.

Edit: Nope. Jones is walking it back now. He's found his way out of the cognitive dissonance his followers felt when Mommy and Daddy were fighting!!!

To others: that clip is great because it uses all of Flag's terminology exactly the way he uses it, even down to the meandering delivery. Clearly, Jones has been hypnotized by Flag.
                Last edited by Kepler; 04-10-2017, 01:42 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Wow, look at that! One of their ideological kin in Bannon gets put into the Trump doghouse over the weekend, and now they're turning on il Presidente. Imagine that...
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

For those who think Trump is doing bad enough already that the vote is going to change I give you this:

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...ump/418737093/

And that's Minnesota. A supposed liberal state.
                    You gotta love the cognitive dissonance of these people who live in a state that has mostly enacted liberal policies that directly benefit them and yet they vote more and more republican each voting cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      You gotta love the cognitive dissonance of these people who live in a state that has mostly enacted liberal policies that directly benefit them and yet they vote more and more republican each voting cycle.
                      Outside of the Iron Range and the Twin Cities metro area, this state has shaded red for the most part. There are a few blue areas, mostly around the various state universities, but otherwise the politics are controlled by those living in Minneapolis and St. Paul. The suburbs are fairly purple, with occasional hard blue or red thrown in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Have the pollsters improved their accuracy since last fall?
                        The pollsters were off by the normal margin of error. They just missed in a direction that changed the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          The pollsters were off by the normal margin of error. They just missed in a direction that changed the outcome.
                          And most pollsters I recall just did national surveys and had Hillary up by 2 or 3; which, last I checked, is exactly how she did in the popular vote.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Oh yeah, they're going to vote. Hate is a more potent electoral motivator than love. That's why the airwaves aren't filled with positive campaign ads.

More than half of this country hates Trump.
                            I am talking about the non Trumpers.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              I am talking about the non Trumpers.
                              Me too.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Clearly, Jones has been hypnotized by Flag.
                                Putin will be so proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X