Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Don't see any evidence that the second game will be televised either. Worse yet (for me), I don't see any evidence that BTN2Go is going to stream either game.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

Today is 25 December 2013. There are 9 days until RPI's next game.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_major View Post
        don't see any evidence that the second game will be televised either. Worse yet (for me), i don't see any evidence that btn2go is going to stream either game.

This is the worst christmas ever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koho View Post
          WHAT?????? SAy it ain't so.... We waited this long to watch them, they are potentially playing one of the top teams in the country, and the game isn't televised???????? DOes anyone have info to counter this rediculous claim??
          Yeah, pretty much sucks. I know we are pretty spoiled, but it still sucks.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Today is 26 December 2013. There are 8 days until RPI's next game.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Today is 26 December 2013. There are 8 days until RPI's next game.
              I swear this feels like the longest Gophers break by a mile for whatever reason. This get together cannot come soon enough.

Comment

Because it is? This is the first season the Mariucci Classic has been moved from the end of Dec. to Jan. 3-4. This is the longest end of year Gopher hockey break EVAH (at least during Lucia's tenure). Of course, the countdown makes it even slower...thank you Ralph.

Comment

The Minny-Ferris consol will be a good game
                  It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                    Because it is? This is the first season the Mariucci Classic has been moved from the end of Dec. to Jan. 3-4. This is the longest end of year Gopher hockey break EVAH (at least during Lucia's tenure). Of course, the countdown makes it even slower...thank you Ralph.
                    Glad to be of service.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                      the minny-ferris consol will be a good game that no one will get to see unless they go to the game
                      fyp
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                        Yeah, pretty much sucks. I know we are pretty spoiled, but it still sucks.
                        I try to ration the games I attend (just due to cost). Unless it shows up on BTN2GO at the last minute, this is a strong candidate for park in dinkytown and SRO (standing room only).

I watched the FSU games against MI and MSU...and familiarity should make it more entertaining assuming the two teams make it.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          I try to ration the games I attend (just due to cost). Unless it shows up on BTN2GO at the last minute, this is a strong candidate for park in dinkytown and SRO (standing room only).
                          And you will easily be bale to find a seat or two to steal, I'm sure.

I'm hoping that I will get to stream the radio feed for the championship game up on Mille Lacs in the ice house.
                          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            Do ittttttttttt. $25 for SRO (aka seats) for that game. Number one vs. number two for a trophy if it happens. Worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

I watched the FSU games against MI and MSU...and familiarity should make it more entertaining assuming the two teams make it.
                              I had season tickets for years before moving to Milwaukee about 10 years ago. If I wasn't 6 hours away, I'd be there. Thought long and hard about it, but I was just back a few weeks ago and will be back for the outdoor game in a few weeks. Hard for me to complain as I get to see virtually every game while living in another state, but I openly admit I'm spoiled
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

I always remind myself when video is not available for RPI games that just having the WRPI audio feed on the net is so much better than the situation in the first twenty years or so after I left Troy in 1974. I didn't even find out scores then until Don Birkmayer's Intercollegiate Hockey Newsletter was published every other week.
                                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-26-2013, 01:28 PM. Reason: fixed poor editing
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X